• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Urgent help needed regarding fees

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hii, I have DCB plastic card and Tataneu card with 5L limit shared limit.
PROBLEM - 1
in DCB, I didn't spend anything in this month
in Tataneu, there is 2500 excess balance.
so there should be 502500 limit available.
However it's showing only 455300 as available limit, didn't understand Where's the 47200 limit has gone.
But in unbilled transactions of dcb, its showing 1800rs x 4 (total 7200)in the name of gst, i don't know whats this gst, i don't have late payments.

I wrote a mail to priority redressal, one guy called me today and first he told I also didn't understand why that charges and less limit. After careful observation, He told that you have applied 5 add on cards, in 4 add on cards there's a due of 10k.I told him i yet to activate them, how's the due came?
Then i understood they charges 10k + 1800 gst for the 4 add on cards ( 11800 x 4 = 47200)
I asked him aren't the add on cards free? He said i will talk to my team and get back to you.

I thought 5 add on cards are free in hdfc, only 1 card free?

PROBLEM 2
In February, I took DCB card replacement as I lost my card. But in my cibil two dcb cards showing, this replaced card showing as new card in cibil instead replacing old card.

is it normal in hdfc??

Update :
problem 1 solved

Attachments

• IMG-20240327-WA0068.jpg
    IMG-20240327-WA0068.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
    • Your Situation:
      • It appears you applied for five add-on cards, and there’s a due amount of ₹10,000 on four of them.
      • Additionally, there’s a GST charge of ₹1,800 per card (totaling ₹7,200) for these add-on cards.
      • It’s essential to clarify whether these charges are valid, especially if you haven’t activated the add-on cards.
      • I recommend waiting for the response from the bank’s team regarding the charges.
      • Regarding the number of free add-on cards, it’s best to verify with HDFC directly, as policies may vary.
    • Unbilled Transactions:
      • The GST charges you see in the unbilled transactions likely correspond to the add-on card fees.
      • Once resolved, these charges should reflect accurately in your available limit.
  1. DCB Card Replacement and CIBIL:
    • It’s unusual for a replaced card to appear as a new card in your CIBIL report.
    • Possible Reasons:
      • Reporting Delay: Sometimes, credit bureaus take time to update information.
      • Incorrect Reporting: The bank might have reported the replacement incorrectly.
      • Multiple Entries: If both old and new cards are listed, it could be an oversight.
    • Action Steps:
      • Contact HDFC: Reach out to HDFC to clarify the reporting issue.
      • CIBIL Dispute: If needed, raise a dispute with CIBIL to correct the entry.
      • Monitor CIBIL: Keep an eye on your CIBIL report to ensure accurate information.
Remember to follow up with HDFC regarding both the add-on card charges and the CIBIL reporting issue.
tqs for taking time and giving suggestions in detail.Really appreciate it.
Today they refunded all fees.
But those numbers are confusing me

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update :
Hdfc refunded 10k x4 and 1800 x4 to my primary card. In primary card outstanding showing in minus.
Mean while the add ons showing in add on card holder accounts acting as primary card in their account. 10000 fee outstanding showing to the add on card showing in their account
Hdfc seriously messed up my card
Screenshot_20240407_012435_HDFC Bank.jpg Screenshot_20240407_012453_HDFC Bank.jpg Screenshot_20240407_012331_HDFC Bank.jpg

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This might be because of different card numbers being issued as Add On Card. I tried to cancel the old Add on Cards a month back and get new cards issued with different numbers for which they asked to wait as they were facing lot of issues with this new system of add on cards

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
This might be because of different card numbers being issued as Add On Card. I tried to cancel the old Add on Cards a month back and get new cards issued with different numbers for which they asked to wait as they were facing lot of issues with this new system of add on cards
did you get the new number add on card? can you tell me if it's possible for the add-on holder to access their reward points? like redeeming their points or is it only possible to redeem reward points from the primary holder's portal?