• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

User Experience: SBI Credit Card Application Process Using Sprint Website

helloworld

TF Legend
The following outlines the application process through SBICards Sprint, based on a sample user's experience. Please note that individual experiences may vary.

1. Application Submission:
    • The user applied for a credit card through the SBICards Sprint platform.
    • The application ended with the message: "Need more information."

2. CIBIL Enquiry:
    • A CIBIL enquiry was observed shortly after application submission.

3. Additional Information Submission:
    • The user faced issues submitting additional information due to a bug related to office and income details.

4. Verification Call:
    • An agent contacted the user and scheduled a biometric verification through Aadhar with a field executive sent by SBI.

5. Application Status:
    • The application status remained pending for some time.

6. Reapplication Process:
    • The user received another call from a different agent, who requested to dictate all details to create a new application using the same application number and request an APPCODE.
    • The APPCODE was confirmed, and the application was submitted successfully.

7. Second CIBIL Enquiry:
    • Another CIBIL enquiry was initiated during this process.

8. Verification In Progress:
    • The status changed to "Verification In Progress," with the user receiving notifications such as "11 days waiting" and "re-attempt to verify details."
    • The user received daily messages stating "we tried to reach you, re-attempt to verify details," sometimes accompanied by calls.

9. Final Verification Call:
    • The user received a verification call to confirm a few details from the application.

10. Application Approval:
    • The user received an approval message, which included only the last four digits of the credit card (no virtual card option provided).

11. Card Protection Offer:
    • Another call was received regarding card protection, but the user declined the offer.

12. Card Delivery:
    • Finally, the user received courier information and obtained the physical credit card.

Conclusion

This user experience highlights the detailed process of applying for an SBI credit card through the SBICards Sprint platform. It emphasizes the potential challenges and steps involved from application submission to card delivery.

Do share your experience and help others. TIA!

Last edited:
I applied online last month.
The card was not approved instantly. I was facing issues with DigiLocker authentication and other steps.
An agent from Kolkata called me a day later and he helped me do the ekyc with another field agent.
There was no separate Cibil hit.
After that I got a call from the Kolkata office for the phone verification then after 2 days got a call again from their Delhi office and they did the phone verification from their side.
After 2 days, I got an SMS stating my card is approved with xxxxx limit and will be dispatched soon.

Back