• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using DreamFolks QR Code with Mother’s IDFC First Select Credit Card for New Delhi Railway Lounge

Hey everyone,

I’m planning to visit the New Delhi Railway Lounge and use the DreamFolks platform QR code. However, I’ll be using my mother’s IDFC credit card to get access. Has anyone tried this before? Do they allow entry if the credit card and the QR code are in a different name than the person visiting? Any tips or experiences would be really helpful. Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I’m planning to visit the New Delhi Railway Lounge and use the DreamFolks platform QR code. However, I’ll be using my mother’s IDFC credit card to get access. Has anyone tried this before? Do they allow entry if the credit card and the QR code are in a different name than the person visiting? Any tips or experiences would be really helpful. Thanks!
I am sharing my recent experience. While visiting Sealdah Executive Lounge with my dad I used two cards My ICICI Coral Rupay 1st for my Dad & My IDFC Select for mine while swiping IDFC Select I learned that guest visits are also allowed for Railway Lounge.
After reaching home I checked Dreamfolks web and yes 1 free guest is complementary per lounge visit.
Yes, you can use your mother's IDFC Card, better get the Dreamfolks QR. They don't check the cardholder's name.

1720971386595.webp

I am sharing my recent experience. While visiting Sealdah Executive Lounge with my dad I used two cards My ICICI Coral Rupay 1st for my Dad & My IDFC Select for mine while swiping IDFC Select I learned that guest visits are also allowed for Railway Lounge.
After reaching home I checked Dreamfolks web and yes 1 free guest is complementary per lounge visit.
Yes, you can use your mother's IDFC Card, better get the Dreamfolks QR. They don't check the cardholder's name.

View attachment 61041
Recently I also availed the guest visit using IDFC Select CC in New Delhi Station

Back