• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wish to Upgrade IDFC First Select Credit Card to Wealth.

I have banking relationship with idfc first bank Since last 3 years and i have select saving account. i had preapproved offer before 3 years for IDFC select credit card with limit of 2,90,000 rs. then i applied for it and got that select card but i want to upgrade Select to Wealth Card. so i call cust. care of idfc first bank and raise request for limit enhancement and upgrade to wealth card. i email all my income document to them. after 7 days i received email about rejection my upgrade request. i have almost all bank top varient credit card like HDFC Infinia (Limit 14,00,000), Axis Magnus (Limit 10,00,000) so how can i get IDFC Wealth Credit Card with card to card basis.
Anybody have some idea please share it.
Thank You.

asked on twiiter through dm and today got a call to share itr and computation of last year , so have shared with them on email, should be receiving a response soon, i did asked what the minium ITR needed for upgrade she just mention share ITR and computation so let c. even though chances of rejection will be higher.
What was the income in ITR

With 18l ITR I got it
But they issued c2c my Amex 5l limit and cibil 800
ITR only help or work for the upgrade process for the existing customer for you i think cc who have reported your current limit and cibil score, cause a friend of mine with 36 ITR got select with 3.85 lakhs limit where mine is 2 lakhs cause i have applied more cc than him like 3-4 in one year and his count was just 2 in one year. and in term of cibil I'm not aware of his but no default history and cibil should be 750+ but less than 800 cause mine float around 790 - 792

ITR only help or work for the upgrade process for the existing customer for you i think cc who have reported your current limit and cibil score, cause a friend of mine with 36 ITR got select with 3.85 lakhs limit where mine is 2 lakhs cause i have applied more cc than him like 3-4 in one year and his count was just 2 in one year. and in term of cibil I'm not aware of his but no default history and cibil should be 750+ but less than 800 cause mine float around 790 - 792
Yes u r right
Last 6 months I applied and got 3 other bank cards

I messaged twitter support, first requested for a LI, they requested for salary slip and bank statements as proofs, post that they increased fro 4L to 6L, immediately requested them to upgrade to Wealth and they did it. For wealth, I believe you need > 5L limit
Has IDFC made CIBIL enquiry for this?

Back