• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vaayu's Patent Technology: India's first AC air cooler

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
250 watt ka motor ha continuously chalega and ac se zyada bijli khayega ac to bandh ho jata ha slow bhi ho jata hai

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I don't think they have an outdoor unit. See pic below,
1712900489211.png

The unit box is supposed to discharge heat to the environment whereever it's kept. Although, their claim of keeping humidity low is really questionable considering indoor air is being cooled by evaporative process.

Image source: their product broucher linkedby OP.
Tons of it on kota

jetesh

TF Premier
Vaayu India, in association with its exclusive channel partner iBluu InfraVenture, brings India's first AC air cooler, built with the latest technology and consuming 80% less power as compared to AC. Vaayu's patent technology is the world's first nano hybrid AHU that provides a 20-degree temperature difference in hot conditions with 80% power savings as compared to the same-tonnage AC.

Vaayu India Hybrid AHU HVAC System ( For Commercial Store, Showroom, Office, Mall, Factory, etc Purpose ) : Download Brochure

Vaayu V2T ( For Home Purpose ) : Download Brochure

• Reduces Power Consumption Upto 80%.
  • Against Similar Tonnage AC.
  • Patented Aqua Kit With UV-C and Pre-Water.
  • Filtration System.
  • No Direct Heat Emission.
  • Provides Instant Cooling During High.
  • Ambient Temperature.
  • Induces Fresh Air In The Room.
  • Consumes Less Water.
  • Sustainable Low Noise.
  • Hassle Free Ductable.
Difference Between Indoor and Outdoor Temperature. Real-time testing:

Bhai First point hi wohi likha hai ....

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
@TechnoFino please ketto khatarnaak ads se bachao jeena muskil kar diya hai aise ads hai ki unko dekhna mushkil hai I know you get revenue but it's unbearable I will use adblock dns hope they prevent it if not blocked from TechnoFino admin, itne khaufnak scene I am visiting to tech forum not to see any horror show scrolling is becoming painful
Edit: Thanks for blocking

Last edited: