• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara Infinite joining benefits waiting time?

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
I got my Vistara Infinite card yesterday, I made the joining fee payment already as I saw somewhere that only after paying the Joining fee I'll be eligible for joining benefits.
How long does it take for me to get the Business class voucher and CV Gold membership? I am very much excited to use it for my December end flight.

I got the card on 2nd Dec, Joining fees got billed on 8th Dec, made the payment on the same day. I got the Vistara gold and business class ticket yesterday.
That was actually quick. Joining fee got billed the next day I got the card. I have made the payment too. Let's see. Did you get an email about the business class ticket?

Actually CV Gold saved me from missing my flight 2 days ago. So I overslept for 1.5hrs, rushed to the BLR airport only to see a huge queue lined up for Vistara. I told the staff I have CV Gold membership, they sent me directly to priority counter and my check-in took 2mins! Apparantly not the business class counter as that is only for Business class / Platinum members. Weird though, since website says CV gold members can use business class counter.

Actually CV Gold saved me from missing my flight 2 days ago. So I overslept for 1.5hrs, rushed to the BLR airport only to see a huge queue lined up for Vistara. I told the staff I have CV Gold membership, they sent me directly to priority counter and my check-in took 2mins! Apparantly not the business class counter as that is only for Business class / Platinum members. Weird though, since website says CV gold members can use business class counter.
Vistara Priority Counter is an add-on service.

CV Gold can use business class counters.

Vistara Priority Counter is an add-on service.

CV Gold can use business class counters.
No it was written on the check-in counter itself. BLR Airport. One counter was Premium economy | silver | gold and other counter was for Business | Platinum

Back