• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wallet loading charges using CC increased on Mobikwik (decreased again)

I know it's not too much but still it makes a difference. So thought to share . Posting it in AMEX section since its used mostly by AMEX folks for wallet reloads and Milestone targets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-01-23-47-09-74_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-01-23-47-09-74_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.webp
    810.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Isn't it just a gimmick notification.. Previously also they were charging 2.5+gst=2.95%
This is correct.. when I was loading MK wallet using Plat Travel about 6 to 8 months ago, it was always 2.95 % including GST..

May be they must have increased it later and decreased it now.. I am not sure..

Still good to know that it is ~3%..
they used to give 1% CB on "century "c ode unlimited ( or many) times at that time... it seems this was removed..
My Plat travel comes for renewal in a months time, now again I have to look for the ways to spend on it..

thanks guys

This is correct.. when I was loading MK wallet using Plat Travel about 6 to 8 months ago, it was always 2.95 % including GST..

May be they must have increased it later and decreased it now.. I am not sure..

Still good to know that it is ~3%..
they used to give 1% CB on "century "c ode unlimited ( or many) times at that time... it seems this was removed..
My Plat travel comes for renewal in a months time, now again I have to look for the ways to spend on it..

thanks guys
Century is there for 15k+ load and Rs.50 Cashback. It was always 2.95 for me .. My renewal is end of this year, not sure if any wallet options will be left

I know it's not too much but still it makes a difference. So thought to share . Posting it in AMEX section since its used mostly by AMEX folks for wallet reloads and Milestone targets.
1MR for Rs50 spent.
So, 1 MR Point = ? INR for wallet load ?

wondering if u get any cb for mbk wlt lod via amx?
btw what mcc cateory ?

Last edited:
can anyone provide gudiance:

Lets say I load 100rs into mk wlt via cc

bought 100rs candy from offline/ online shop via mk wlt

in case of any valid issue then can i raise charge back with cc even though I paid via wlt upi ?

can anyone provide gudiance:

Lets say I load 100rs into mk wlt via cc

bought 100rs candy from offline/ online shop via mk wlt

in case of any valid issue then can i raise charge back with cc even though I paid via wlt upi ?
Technically yes, but not sure how helpful Mobikwik support will be. No dedicated helpline like banks

Technically yes, but not sure how helpful Mobikwik support will be. No dedicated helpline like banks
Yep already aware of that.

Not only mk but 99.9999% of apps have no chat/telephone/email support and if they have then you never get any reply apart from system generated ticket or generic automated replies.

Thats why wanted to override apps and directly deal with cc when things go south especially when big purchases are made.

What are the charges for credit card to bank transfer on mobikwik? Upto ₹1000 it's showing no charges and above that for ₹2000 it's showing 28₹... Will bank (credit card issuer) also dedcut any charges if I do so?

Back