• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Want to upgrade emeralde plastic to metal

For Corporate your company needs to have tie-ups with ICICI and your Corporate RM will help you to get the card LTF no other channels work as per my RM.
In the case of Govt. Organizations it is somewhat easy and flexible to get without meeting the full criteria there is an option "Special Categories" where they get approval from RH. At the time of application, they select a paid variant card but on approval, it is converted to LTF instantly as they take the approval beforehand. These works till Sapphiro LTF. In the case of Emerald not verified.
I've heard of instances where Branch employees will directly offer you Emerald LTF if your company is on ICICI Corporate tie up list,

Alternatively I've also heard of people who have corporate tie up(atleast they think so) but couldn't get hold of corporate RM or couldn't get Emerald LTF at all

I've heard of instances where Branch employees will directly offer you Emerald LTF if your company is on ICICI Corporate tie up list,
Yes, these are the Branches with the Corporate/Salary Team department within the Branch. Generally, some metro region Branches have the facility.
Alternatively I've also heard of people who have corporate tie up(atleast they think so) but couldn't get hold of corporate RM or couldn't get Emerald LTF at all
Generally, corporate RM visits the office regularly onboarding new customers and selling banking products. The nearest branch from the office will mostly have a corporate team to support the employees. Most of the MNCs have tie-ups with ICICI but the corporate RM should be efficient and willing to help.

Yes, these are the Branches with the Corporate/Salary Team department within the Branch. Generally, some metro region Branches have the facility.

Generally, corporate RM visits the office regularly onboarding new customers and selling banking products. The nearest branch from the office will mostly have a corporate team to support the employees. Most of the MNCs have tie-ups with ICICI but the corporate RM should be efficient and willing to help.
So but wait, you're sure about this, anyone with a Salary of 2.5L/mo. gross can get Emeralde PVC LTF ?
And Corporate tie up or Govt job not required?!

Is there any other requirements like salary account with ICICI or anything?

So but wait, you're sure about this, anyone with a Salary of 2.5L/mo. gross can get Emeralde PVC LTF ?
No
@BVC currently ICICI is not giving Emerald PVC LTF as per my RM asked me wait for last Quarter
And Corporate tie up or Govt job not required?!
Yes required
Is there any other requirements like salary account with ICICI or anything?
Not sure. However, having a Salary Account with them gives leverage while negotiating for LTF. Also, you don't have to share your Bank Statement or Salary Slip as per my knowledge if you have a Salary Account them.

Back