• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Weird issue with IDFC credit card application

saucy

TF Legend
I tried applying for IDFC cc a year earlier and they were offering me a stupid millenia or whatever card they have. Didn't take it then.

Tried reapplying a week ago and got a message "you cannot apply for IDFC credit cards due to internal policy"

ANY CLUE AS TO WHY'S THAT?

Tried applying through a different mobile number - offered me Select cc - i got the cibil hit but then decided to not continue ahead.

They've been calling on my other number like Bajaj Finance guys on redbull - literally everyday - and ask me why am I not applying - EVERYDAY.
🤷🤷

Thinking of getting their entry level wealth account and then getting cc with that (i understand that amb is not required - let me know if thats not the case)

I tried applying for IDFC cc a year earlier and they were offering me a stupid millenia or whatever card they have. Didn't take it then.

Tried reapplying a week ago and got a message "you cannot apply for IDFC credit cards due to internal policy"

ANY CLUE AS TO WHY'S THAT?

Tried applying through a different mobile number - offered me Select cc - i got the cibil hit but then decided to not continue ahead.

They've been calling on my other number like Bajaj Finance guys on redbull - literally everyday - and ask me why am I not applying - EVERYDAY.
🤷🤷

Thinking of getting their entry level wealth account and then getting cc with that (i understand that amb is not required - let me know if thats not the case)
Already to rejected once.

So I advise to take any minimum balance account and use it for shopping in big amounts, then apply for credit card.

Back