• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What all categories are considered for "Retail Shopping" spends?

CMGCMG is verified member.

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Axis Select (ltf with burgandy) has 20 points for 200 on retail spends. If someone holds a hni card along with select, the reward rate for retail shopping spends will be around 8% (above 1lakh)

C
Axis Select (ltf with burgandy) has 20 points for 200 on retail spends. If someone holds a hni card along with select, the reward rate for retail shopping spends will be around 8% (above 1lakh)
Couple of things pls clarify:
I hold magnus so if I get select card will my swipes in magnus of every 200 yield 20edge I/o 12?
Reg burgundy how much min balance required pls

- Burgundy: AQB of 10lakhs (some branches can be lower, check with branch) or 3L/M salary.

As per my knowledge:
- Edge rewards will be credited as per card feature. If you use 'Select' card then on retail shopping 20 ER and for 'Magnus' 12 ER. But Since axis maintaining single Edge Reward points account, you can use total accumulated ER as per your wish (Input as per card, output as per our convenience).

This is the reason people who has 'Privilege' card can access *Multi Brand Vouchers* and use points accumulated on other cards, redeem here (there is no rule that points that we redeem here, specifically should comes from 'Privilege' card).
Thanks that AQB if for metro then happy to take.
Got clarity from ur revert Reg privilege and select cards 😊

Anything that comes as retail spending, to simplify, if you go to any store to shop like ShopperStop and swipe your card, you're eligible for that multiplier.
btw Magnus and Select points are being counted separately now, as @TechnoFino had mentioned
1. So sites like amazon/flipkart/nykaa and myntra will qualify for retail shopping?

2. Will I need two different ER accounts to get one from magnus and select? Is there a way to combine them both? No point having select ER which will be used only for retail

Back