• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What card am I missing?

gabzvee

TF Buzz
Hi guys,

This is quite a chill thread as compared to the usual ones I've posted here.
I wanted to know if my Credit card collection is enough from a practical pov or should I get a few more :p

I have:
AMEX MRCC 2.3L
BoB Onecard 1.44L
APay ICICI 1L
SBI SimplyClick 55k
Yes Bank Finbooster (Bank bazaar Cobranded) 40k

Would it make sense to get an HDFC, IndusInd, Kotak, Axis, HSBC or any other card?
I've been getting the LTF IndusInd legend offer but I don't think it's worth it..
Was asking since different cards are useful for different sales and offers.

I have a 780 Cibil and salary approx 75k/m (So I don't qualify for the nicer Hdfc cards like Neu Infinity and Regalia Gold), should I try Millenia?

Or any other recommended cards that would be a good addition to the collection?
- I'm looking to use them on Sales, most spending is online, little offline restaurants, clothing and

Hi guys,

This is quite a chill thread as compared to the usual ones I've posted here.
I wanted to know if my Credit card collection is enough from a practical pov or should I get a few more :p

I have:
AMEX MRCC 2.3L
BoB Onecard 1.44L
APay ICICI 1L
SBI SimplyClick 55k
Yes Bank Finbooster (Bank bazaar Cobranded) 40k

Would it make sense to get an HDFC, IndusInd, Kotak, Axis, HSBC or any other card?
I've been getting the LTF IndusInd legend offer but I don't think it's worth it..
Was asking since different cards are useful for different sales and offers.

I have a 780 Cibil and salary approx 75k/m (So I don't qualify for the nicer Hdfc cards like Neu Infinity and Regalia Gold), should I try Millenia?

Or any other recommended cards that would be a good addition to the collection?
- I'm looking to use them on Sales, most spending is online, little offline restaurants, clothing and
A lot, you can't even imagine that now.

Back