• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What does this status mean ?

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
I have applied for ICICI Amazon Pay CC today. They have not asked for any documents not upload option is coming for me.
But the status page has been changed now and they have done a CIBIL query. Can anyone help me what does it mean and why Document Verification has been removed ?

Screenshot_2023-06-10-16-33-12-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg Changed to => Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 9.41.55 PM.png

I have applied for ICICI Amazon Pay CC today. They have not asked for any documents not upload option is coming for me.
But the status page has been changed now and they have done a CIBIL query. Can anyone help me what does it mean and why Document Verification has been removed ?

View attachment 19504 Changed to => View attachment 19505
can you try this: go to the ICICI website and apply, and once you submit OTP, see if it takes you to document upload page.
or just wait till Monday end and they will update automatically.
ICICI usually calls aggressively for incomplete applications so expect to receive a call from them.

Call icici customer care they will help u for sure. When i applied something like this happened to me to they put my application on hold so i call them and they processed my application

can you try this: go to the ICICI website and apply, and once you submit OTP, see if it takes you to document upload page.
or just wait till Monday end and they will update automatically.
ICICI usually calls aggressively for incomplete applications so expect to receive a call from them.
Okay will wait next week then do the same.

Back