• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What happens if High Credit is more than Credit Limit

ChequeMate

TF Buzz
Some days ago I posted about increasing limit on my new SBI Cashback Card and some members suggested to transfer limit from my SBI SimplySave card. Now since my SimplySave isn't used at all (barely used like 2-3 times total in 3 years) I thought about transferring all limit, leaving the minimum 10k.

But the issue arises that if the new credit limit on card is 10k, its lesser than the High Credit used. So will this have a negative impact on CIBIL and future card applications since banks may think I did overlimit transaction?

Some days ago I posted about increasing limit on my new SBI Cashback Card and some members suggested to transfer limit from my SBI SimplySave card. Now since my SimplySave isn't used at all (barely used like 2-3 times total in 3 years) I thought about transferring all limit, leaving the minimum 10k.

But the issue arises that if the new credit limit on card is 10k, its lesser than the High Credit used. So will this have a negative impact on CIBIL and future card applications since banks may think I did overlimit transaction?
No, sbi will take time to report the updated credit limit will not happen within 30-45 Days, So need not to worry. Even if they you can always raise a dispute with Cibil which they will correct it happily

Back