• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What happens if I don't activate Eterna?

cch

TF Select
I had read somewhere that Eterna is LTF for ITRs > 35L. I called their call centre and they confirmed it. I went to their website and it showed all other cards as LTF but Eterna as paid, called again and confirmed. They said that it'll be converted to LTF, no issues and asked me to apply.

I've applied, but am in no mood to pay in case it is not free. So if I receive the card, and do not activate it, would I be liable to pay the charges? I had read somewhere that if I don't activate a card, I'm not liable to pay for its joining fees. Can someone confirm?

I had read somewhere that Eterna is LTF for ITRs > 35L. I called their call centre and they confirmed it. I went to their website and it showed all other cards as LTF but Eterna as paid, called again and confirmed. They said that it'll be converted to LTF, no issues and asked me to apply.

I've applied, but am in no mood to pay in case it is not free. So if I receive the card, and do not activate it, would I be liable to pay the charges? I had read somewhere that if I don't activate a card, I'm not liable to pay for its joining fees. Can someone confirm?
LTF eterna offer was there if ur ITR was over 30LPA and it was stopped from 1st October according to a few people
If you do not activate Eterna then you won't have to pay anything
But you can use Eterna for a year as first year fee spend waiver is at 25000 in the first 60 days and 2.5k cashback additional on spends of 50k in the first 60 days

Back