• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is Bank of Baroda RISE category account

stoptomove

TF Buzz
"Account has been upgraded to RISE category" Bank of Baroda.

What is it
Is there any extra charges
And lastly what are the benifits

Reactions: SSV
Solution

What is it

These are the 3 types of account cateogories in BOB..
Please check the below table for all your details reagarding your "RISE" account..
you will get Select Rupay LTF DC on your RISE.. that is the main benefit. you have some other benefits also... check the below table..
It has elgibility criteria also..
The acoounts are reviewed on clandera quarter basis.. according to your QAB, the accounts are upgraded and downgraded..

Enjoy.

Please mark this post as Solution if it ansered all your queries..

1722242234939.webp

What is it

These are the 3 types of account cateogories in BOB..
Please check the below table for all your details reagarding your "RISE" account..
you will get Select Rupay LTF DC on your RISE.. that is the main benefit. you have some other benefits also... check the below table..
It has elgibility criteria also..
The acoounts are reviewed on clandera quarter basis.. according to your QAB, the accounts are upgraded and downgraded..

Enjoy.

Please mark this post as Solution if it ansered all your queries..

1722242234939.webp

Solution
I also got this RISE upgrade SMS. I don't see any option in the BoBWorld app to apply for Rupay Select DC.

Is branch visit the only option?

If I do apply for Rupay Select, will Sapphire DC be deactivated? Does BoB allow more than one DC against same savings account?

Reactions: SSV
I also got this RISE upgrade SMS. I don't see any option in the BoBWorld app to apply for Rupay Select DC.

Is branch visit the only option?

If I do apply for Rupay Select, will Sapphire DC be deactivated? Does BoB allow more than one DC against same savings account?
is your account " Advantage" account?

when can account variant be downgraded? any timeframe?
umm?

just if we don't maintain QAB of said(say Shine) category then Select DC gonna be chargeable right? from next year of issuance date?

They do this re-jiggle once every financial quarter and do upgrade / downgrade..

and according to the current level, the charges will be applicable for DCs when the DCs are up for renewal...

Last edited:
Back