• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is load using Pineperks?

Calling commander El supremo @Abhishek012
tom and jerry cat GIF

Dont have permission to see it. Could you please share the main part here.
lack of permissions issue..🙁
Thread '10K RuPay Gift Card + multiple quantity at Rs80 delivery charges + 5% SBI Cashback credit card or 5% HDFC millennia credit card'

since you do not have permission, for research purpose - hints

10K rupay gift card
80rs. delivery charge (so must be selling somewhere, preferably online shopping portals)
5% sbi cb = means available online, not much helpful with which specific website.
5% hdfc millennia = card provides 5% only on specific websites, so must be one of the website selling that 10k giftcard with 80rs. delivery charge.

and forgot to mention stock can be over, so once found the page keep checking until available.

Last edited:
Thread '10K RuPay Gift Card + multiple quantity at Rs80 delivery charges + 5% SBI Cashback credit card or 5% HDFC millennia credit card'

since you do not have permission, for research purpose - hints

10K rupay gift card
80rs. delivery charge (so must be selling somewhere, preferably online shopping portals)
5% sbi cb = available all online, not much helpful
5% hdfc millennia = works only specific websites, so must be one of the website selling that 10k giftcard with 80rs. delivery charge.

and forgot: stock can be over, so once found the page keep checking when its back purchase.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
IMG_20240312_142621.png
Khin ye chorkart to nhi 😈🌝

Nowadays I am seeing a lot of replies in threads mentioning "Why to settle at 2.5% when you can get More" and "Load using Pineperks". Can someone please explain what it is and how to use it in detailed info? Thanks
Bro have you at least Googled Pineperks?

Tried it shows pineperks website. Also one physical card in amazon site with 100rs for delivery. I want to know the usage of the card
Are bhai Amazon pe jao PINEPERK search kartey raho. Jab stock me aajaye tab SBI cashback card se le lena 5% milega.

Card physical delivery ke bad offline online kahi bhi use Karo except some excluded merchants.

Ye prepaid rupay card hai so soch samajh kar Lena

Aur Lena hai to eksaath Lena. Jitna alag alag loge utna delivery fee lagega. So ek saath lena

Back