• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is SIMPL?

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just placed an order on birkenstock.in and it was processed through simpl. Seems like a BNPL app but I paid the full purchase amount using my credit card. Did I just take a loan or something?

Abhi5467

TF Premier
UPDATE : Simpl start using CRIF score for re- registration and preventing frauds!

Simpl is now re- registering customers with CRIF score. They are now demanding access to CIBIL. Until now it was solely based on contact number. Many frauds misused it and also OTP scams were rampant. I'm a Simpl user from almost 3 years. They had increased my limit to 15k. Decent offers on some apps and services like Swiggy, Bus rides, many sites offer pay in 3. Was a good app for beginners but considering I have credit cards now having a BNPL reporting it as personal loan is a headache. I have already used Flipkart Pay Later and was reported as Personal loan in CIBIL. I'm going to close Simpl now. If you have credit cards close it or it'll hamper you score if you proceed now with it giving access to CIBIL. Another one bites the dust🍃

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240229-165544.png
    Screenshot_20240229-165544.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240229-170643.png
    Screenshot_20240229-170643.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 12