• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best way to maximize rewards on cash transfer?

I am to make a payment through upi or bank transfer to someone soon. The payment is above 40k. They do not accept payments through debit card. I have HDFC millennia DC. What will be the best way to maximize CB? I have tried to load amazon pay wallet with DC for 1%. Is there anything else that can be done?

I am to make a payment through upi or bank transfer to someone soon. The payment is above 40k. They do not accept payments through debit card. I have HDFC millennia DC. What will be the best way to maximize CB? I have tried to load amazon pay wallet with DC for 1%. Is there anything else that can be done?
Just load 40k per month in amazon pay wallet and paytm kyc both need to be full kyc*. (4 only millennia hdfc dc)

Send to bank, after 90 days you can see 400 cashpoints in netbanking, convert them to cash.

😉 enjoy.

For platinum card, bill payments*

Just load 40k per month in amazon pay wallet and paytm kyc both need to be full kyc*. (4 only millennia hdfc dc)

Send to bank, after 90 days you can see 400 cashpoints in netbanking, convert them to cash.

😉 enjoy.

Hey. Yes thats my plan. But will amazon close my account if I do that every month? I cant use paytm as they are not onboarding any new customers.

Hey. Yes thats my plan. But will amazon close my account if I do that every month? I cant use paytm as they are not onboarding any new customers.
Nope, but you might face issue if you instantly transfer that added money Immediately to bank I.e transaction will be on pending.

So transfer next day, the added money*

Add money to Paytm wallet using DC is now disabled.

😉 enjoy.

Back