• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What's the benefit of IndusInd Exclusive account?

Qqqqqqw111112

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Very new to IndusInd cards and wanted to understand what are the benefits of having Exclusive account? Looked at lot of threads in here but not clear to me. Is it something similar to Imperia account in HDFC which gives free debit card, 0 balance account, free locker or there are other superior benefits.
In case this has been discussed earlier, happy to delete this post.

If you have the Pinnacle credit card then

1. Exclusive account is 0 MAB account since Pinnacle acts as a surrogate MAB
2. First year free small locker ( medium also maybe)
3. Second year onwards 50% discount on small locker ( medium also maybe)
4. Really really good FREE Exclusive DC which gives BMS coupon of 500 off per month once , 0 forex and markup and other benefits like 500 off for 2500 bigbasket purchase monthly , swiggy discount similarly etc
5. Can link additional accounts and have them all as 0 MAB
6. Pinnacle also has BMS offer of 200 rs ticket free thrice a month
7. Pinnacle gives priority pass for you and one add on card along with 2 complimentary intl lounge access per quarter

Basically a good savings account that gives decent interest , 0 forex dc , BMS offer and also lounge access due to the combination.

Mark as solution if satisfied with the answer please.

If you have the Pinnacle credit card then

1. Exclusive account is 0 MAB account since Pinnacle acts as a surrogate MAB
2. First year free small locker ( medium also maybe)
3. Second year onwards 50% discount on small locker ( medium also maybe)
4. Really really good FREE Exclusive DC which gives BMS coupon of 500 off per month once , 0 forex and markup and other benefits like 500 off for 2500 bigbasket purchase monthly , swiggy discount similarly etc
5. Can link additional accounts and have them all as 0 MAB
6. Pinnacle also has BMS offer of 200 rs ticket free thrice a month
7. Pinnacle gives priority pass for you and one add on card along with 2 complimentary intl lounge access per quarter

Basically a good savings account that gives decent interest , 0 forex dc , BMS offer and also lounge access due to the combination.

Mark as solution if satisfied with the answer please.
Are you sure about additional account for family members if exclusive account based on pinnacle?

Are you sure about additional account for family members if exclusive account based on pinnacle?
It should work since the webpage basically says primary account provides upto 6 free family accounts but since I haven't taken one for my family I can't 100% confirm

It should work since the webpage basically says primary account provides upto 6 free family accounts but since I haven't taken one for my family I can't 100% confirm
Some mentioned in the forum that if account is 0 balance on surrogate basis then it cannot be extended. Which is also not 100% confirm

Back