• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

what's the difference between cibil score and cibil personal score ?

|V|

TF Buzz
I spoke to one of the DSA for home loan who suggested me BOI and asked if I am aware of my cibil score.
They have less interest rate for anyone with 800+ score.

My score currently is around 790. The DSA mentioned that BOI checks Cibil personal score which is generally higher then my actual cibil score so in my case, he was confident that I would have 800+ cibil personal score since I have cibil score of 792.

This is the first time I am hearing about cibil personal score ? What is this and how can I check my cibil personal score ?

I spoke to one of the DSA for home loan who suggested me BOI and asked if I am aware of my cibil score.
They have less interest rate for anyone with 800+ score.

My score currently is around 790. The DSA mentioned that BOI checks Cibil personal score which is generally higher then my actual cibil score so in my case, he was confident that I would have 800+ cibil personal score since I have cibil score of 792.

This is the first time I am hearing about cibil personal score ? What is this and how can I check my cibil personal score ?
Are you really sure that executive said cibil personal score 🤔

Because i am wondering what's really constitutes personal score

What they are gonna measure body weight, body height or BMI Index

New term. @SSV have you heard about this?
II dont know what it is called, but there is a slight difference between what we access and what Banks access.. It was already discusse many times before..
Banks get more detailed CIBIL report in which the score is slightly different to what we were shown..

II dont know what it is called, but there is a slight difference between what we access and what Banks access.. It was already discusse many times before..
Banks get more detailed CIBIL report in which the score is slightly different to what we were shown..
Oh this is new to me. Will research about it

Reactions: SSV
I think it's CIBIL personal loan score ...

Transunion CIBIL’s Personal Loan Score equips lenders with detailed, predictive insights into the behaviour of personal loan applicants to make sound credit decisions.

The personal loan score effectively assesses whether an applicant is likely to default on a personal or consumer loan post 91 days within the next 12 months.

Attachments

Reactions: |V|
Back