• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

When does axis credit the base edge reward points ?

eatpepsi

TF Select
Hi, I recently took the Axis Magnus credit card and this has been the first bill that has been generated for me.
I spent roughly around 1 lac in the first month and the spends have a few govt bills and some fuel apart from personal spends on clothes and shopping/food.

I am attaching the screen shots of the statement with personal details hidden. Kindly have a look and guide me as, to why I have only received just few base reward points. I know that the accelerated rewards take months to be credited, but the base rewards also have not been credited.

Even if you do not count the govt and fuel expenses, I have at least 90k spends that should give me the base rewards... so the 700 Edge points just seem to be too low ....

Kindly guide me about the same ...

Regards

Hi, I recently took the Axis Magnus credit card and this has been the first bill that has been generated for me.
I spent roughly around 1 lac in the first month and the spends have a few govt bills and some fuel apart from personal spends on clothes and shopping/food.

I am attaching the screen shots of the statement with personal details hidden. Kindly have a look and guide me as, to why I have only received just few base reward points. I know that the accelerated rewards take months to be credited, but the base rewards also have not been credited.

Even if you do not count the govt and fuel expenses, I have at least 90k spends that should give me the base rewards... so the 700 Edge points just seem to be too low ....

Kindly guide me about the same ...

Regards

Axis takes time to credit the base reward points as well. It is done in batches. They were last credited on 11th May. So for all transactions after that, base reward points are yet to be credited.

In your case, most of your transactions have been after that. You can check the complete details in the Axis Mobile App - it gives the reward points per transaction details.

Axis takes time to credit the base reward points as well. It is done in batches. They were last credited on 11th May. So for all transactions after that, base reward points are yet to be credited.

In your case, most of your transactions have been after that. You can check the complete details in the Axis Mobile App - it gives the reward points per transaction details.
can you share snapshot on where in app we can see reward point per transaction ?

Back