• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Where/How do you save cards for easy usage. Keeping photo in W/app is safe?

kvagarwal

TF Select
For frequent usage, I keep all of my credit/ Debit cards saved in Wapp with me. Its difficult to memorise 8 debit/Credit card info without fail. Suggest a better and safe way to store and use.

bsc0008

TF Select
Contributor

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
For frequent usage, I keep all of my credit/ Debit cards saved in Wapp with me. Its difficult to memorise 8 debit/Credit card info without fail. Suggest a better and safe way to store and use.
Best way store confidental data is to use open source password manager apps, I personally use KeePassDX for android phones and keepass for Windows OS to store all my sensitive and confidential data.
These app are offline and locally store data in a master password protected database file, so no worry of data leak online.

Best thing about these apps is that the database file is cross platform compatible. i. e, your can open the same database file on your pc too.

If you choose backup the database file to cloud storage regularly, then another advantage is that even if you lose access to your phone, you can always access the data on your pc or other's pc.