• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Where Should I spend the ₹1000 to receive 2000 welcome reward points on IDFC First classic debit card?

Few days back I opened IDFC first bank saving account with 10k amb and then I received a email which stats that if I spend 1000 as my first debit card transaction then I will receive 2000 reward points, I want to know how I can receive it and where I should spend the money so I will be eligible for the reward points, I got Classic debit card with this saving account, did anybody got 2000 reward points and where did you guys spend to get it? And can somebody also guide me what are the other benifits I can get using classic debit card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-06-07-53-55-578_com.microsoft.office.outlook.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-06-07-53-55-578_com.microsoft.office.outlook.webp
    91.6 KB · Views: 9
Thank you for the reply, will I get this 2000rp benifit one time or I will get it every month based on my CC bill payment?
Only one time. It is a joining benefit.

You will get the reward points as per the reward structure of your card if you pay the CC bill from certain sites whose MCC is not excluded in the eligible MCC list for accruing the rewards.

You can pay CC bill on SBI Unipay or Jio Finance or Canara and you'll get 2k points.
I did the payment using jio finance using idfc first bank classic DC but I didn't receive any reward points yet, what will be the reason of not getting reward points?

Attachments

• IMG_20240909_235015.webp
    IMG_20240909_235015.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
I did the payment using jio finance using idfc first bank classic DC but I didn't receive any reward points yet, what will be the reason of not getting reward points?
All the points are getting delayed I'm not sure about the reason. I got August points on around 3-5th September so wait or call customer care for checking and crediting the points.

All the points are getting delayed I'm not sure about the reason. I got August points on around 3-5th September so wait or call customer care for checking and crediting the points.
Now the points are getting credited towards the end of 14 working days.

Back