• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Axis Airline Partner is best for booking reward tickets from Bengaluru to Paris/Singapore/Dubai using Axis magnus credit card?

Makkar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am having axis Magnus credit card and I want to utilise my edge rewards points to book my international flight tickets from Bangalore. Can someone help ?

I am having axis Magnus credit card and I want to utilise my edge rewards points to book my international flight tickets from Bangalore. Can someone help ?
Different airlines better for different locations. You have to decide on the place first.

If it's Paris, Turkish airlines is giving the best value right now. It's 19000 miles + taxes for an economy ticket.

If it's Singapore, Singapore airlines should be the cheapest.

Check the miles required in different airlines and convert your edge points to the airline providing best value.

Different airlines better for different locations. You have to decide on the place first.

If it's Paris, Turkish airlines is giving the best value right now. It's 19000 miles + taxes for an economy ticket.

If it's Singapore, Singapore airlines should be the cheapest.

Check the miles required in different airlines and convert your edge points to the airline providing best value.
Can you share the link for Paris one?

I booked 2 tickets Paris to BLR. This is what I did
1) There was only one ticket in Air India through Singapore Airlines Krisflyer for Paris to BLR. So booked it for 30.5k points and ~Rs. 5200
2) Booked another ticket through Turkish Miles & Smiles. Paris to Delhi for 19k points + ~Rs. 5100. Booked Delhi to Blr for Rs. 4000(and received 10x points as I booked via Yatra voucher).

Now, I could have booked first ticket with Turkish Miles and Smiles but that was taking too much time as availability was not shown on their site but on call they told it's available. So, I mailed them but back and forth reply was taking too much time and since there was only one available award flight I didn't take that risk and booked through Singapore KrisFlyer.

Both tickets are in same flight in all the legs.

Singapore Airline took T+1 working days for transfer
Turkish also took T+1 working days.

Hope it helps.

I had option to book 2 tickets through United but there was big lay off in Delhi so went ahead with above.

Back