• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Magnus & Magnus Burgundy Credit Card Huge Devaluation Effective From 20th April 2024

drsel

TF Legend
Anything not mentioned officially is considered a bug by me.

Below r Some examples of bugs which r fixed, which people here considered a feature, but I told as bug.

BMS BOGO working for more than 5 tickets per month. Eazydiner 40% working for Burgundy Debit card. Multi brand vouchers for 5:2 conversion for all cards.

It's not about whether it will be fixed it not. It's about when🤣.

And considering olympus and atlas combo with potential 8% return rate, I suspect that "when" is coming very soon, unless of course Axis is doing another magnus 25k sort of blunder.
Yes, Atlas gets 1:2 conversion ratio and Olympus gets 1:4 so what will happen when the same person has both cards?

drsel

TF Legend
@Harry1
BMS BOGO working for more than 5 tickets per month. When was this stopped?

Eazydiner 40% working for Burgundy Debit card.
It never worked for me, when was this stopped?

Multi brand vouchers for 5:2 conversion for all cards. This is absolutely true but when Burgundy was giving 5:4, it wasn't required.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yes, Atlas gets 1:2 conversion ratio and Olympus gets 1:4 so what will happen when the same person has both cards?
Both edge miles will be merged just like currently edge points for all cards r merged. So, Spend on atlas and get 2 edge miles per 100. Convert as per olympus 4:1 rate and get 8 accor points.

In short, spend on atlas and redeem as per olympus.

drsel

TF Legend
Both edge miles will be merged just like currently edge points for all cards r merged. So, Spend on atlas and get 2 edge miles per 100. Convert as per olympus 4:1 rate and get 8 accor points.

Atlas return will then jump to 20% on direct hotels direct airlines and Traveledge.
Cards of all other banks will become redundant and obsolete

drsel

TF Legend

Is it possible that they will have three types of edge miles --
Horizon miles
Atlas miles
Olympus miles

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Is it possible that they will have three types of edge miles --
Horizon miles
Atlas miles
Olympus miles
Anything can happen. We need to wait and see.

If u see edge points details in edge rewards site, they already have this breakup for edge points across all cards. Just the bonus grab deals, gyftr and milestone points are not segregated properly. And that's one of the reason they haven't split conversion ratios as well.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@Harry1
BMS BOGO working for more than 5 tickets per month. When was this stopped?

Eazydiner 40% working for Burgundy Debit card.
It never worked for me, when was this stopped?

Multi brand vouchers for 5:2 conversion for all cards. This is absolutely true but when Burgundy was giving 5:4, it wasn't required.
BMS - https://www.technofino.in/community...on-bms-is-not-limited-to-10.11333/post-190799

Eazydiner - https://www.technofino.in/community...urgundy-debit-card-benefits.14351/post-307468