• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Axis Credit Card is better for spends more than 1L in a month?

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi Community members.

I do have Magnus, Privilege, Vistara Infinite cards with me. I am sometimes crossing 1L per month so wanted to maximize the rewards, So which Axis card is better to maximize the rewards and benefits.

** I have completed Vistara Infinite milestone spends this year. Should I upgrade my privilege card to some other cards and what is the timeline to upgrade?

Hi Community members.

I do have Magnus, Privilege, Vistara Infinite cards with me. I am sometimes crossing 1L per month so wanted to maximize the rewards, So which Axis card is better to maximize the rewards and benefits.

** I have completed Vistara Infinite milestone spends this year. Should I upgrade my privilege card to some other cards and what is the timeline to upgrade?
Since Club Vistara year target is over u can try replacing privilege for atlas
Move post 1 lac from Magnus card to atlas
I know it’s a dry card with a bit of weird reward structure but fruitfulness there if we sit and calculate

Reactions: BVC
I know it’s a dry card with a bit of weird reward structure but fruitfulness there if we sit and calculate
What is the cooling period for upgrade? I have taken Privilege in February 2023. FYF offer.

Where do you see the value in Atlas for OP? By my maths... the only benefit of Atlas over Magnus is when you're doing direct airlines & hotel bookings. If you have a Reserve card (I know OP doesn't) that narrows it down even further to direct domestic airlines & hotel bookings. Otherwise Magnus is just better.

Would like your thoughts (or links).

Where do you see the value in Atlas for OP? By my maths... the only benefit of Atlas over Magnus is when you're doing direct airlines & hotel bookings. If you have a Reserve card (I know OP doesn't) that narrows it down even further to direct domestic airlines & hotel bookings. Otherwise Magnus is just better.

Would like your thoughts (or links).
Just a comparison video pls provide ur insights

Back