• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank account gives significant benefits on keeping large sum of money in saving account?

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys.
Need to keep around 35L in saving account for about 6 months.
It's currently lying in HDFC, branch manager desperately wanted me to make an FD. I asked him for LTF Infinia but he refused, so I also refused to make FD.
Now I want to keep it in some other bank account which could possibly offer me some premium credit cards LTF / convert paid cards to LTF /upgrade existing card / some other significant benefits.

Looking for suggestions!
Currently having the following-
Paid Atlas
FYF Regalia Gold
FYF Tata Neu Infinity
LTF Rubyx
FYF BOB Eterna
IDFC First Wealth

Thanks in advance!

Hello guys.
It's currently lying in HDFC, branch manager desperately wanted me to make an FD. I asked him for LTF Infinia but he refused, so I also refused to make FD.
Now I want to keep it in some other bank account which could possibly offer me some premium credit cards LTF / convert paid cards to LTF /upgrade existing card / some other significant benefits.

Looking for suggestions!
Paid Atlas
FYF Regalia Gold
Try to upgrade it to LTF DCP or DCB
FYF Tata Neu Infinity
Convert it to LTF
LTF Rubyx
Open a WM Account in ICICI and ask them ICICI Sapphiro LTF before opening negotiate with the BM for Emerald also if possible.
FYF BOB Eterna
IDFC First Wealth

Thanks in advance!
IDFC also provides good interest in SB as you already have wealth CC you can get the IDFC Wealth account also.

Try to upgrade it to LTF DCP or DCB

Convert it to LTF

Open a WM Account in ICICI and ask them ICICI Sapphiro LTF before opening negotiate with the BM for Emerald also if possible.

IDFC also provides good interest in SB as you already have wealth CC you can get the IDFC Wealth account also.
Thanks for the reply.
How do I negotiate for LTF hdfc cards?
Does ICICI downgrade the account or put penalty if balance is not maintained?
I have read that IDFC does not downgrade the account if balance not maintained in the future.

Hello guys.

Looking for suggestions!
Paid Atlas
FYF Regalia Gold
FYF Tata Neu Infinity
LTF Rubyx
FYF BOB Eterna
IDFC First Wealth

Thanks in advance!
Idfc and RBL for good interest rates.

You can consider Axis burgundy also.

Hello guys.

Looking for suggestions!
Paid Atlas
FYF Regalia Gold
FYF Tata Neu Infinity
LTF Rubyx
FYF BOB Eterna

Thanks in advance!
If nothing else works, with BOB, you can definitely get a Radiance account with that balance and make Eterna LTF.

My concerns with BOB and Axis are that they downgrade immediately once the balance is not maintained, I dunno if they will charge some penalty too

Thanks for the reply.
How do I negotiate for LTF hdfc cards?
Do some investment via them or keep the money for 5-6 months automatically you will get HDFC Premium cards LTF offers or directly ask the BM or RM to get the card
Does ICICI downgrade the account or put penalty if balance is not maintained?
In the case of WM, I have not seen any downgrade so far. No penalty.
I have read that IDFC does not downgrade the account if balance not maintained in the future.
Recently they started to downgrade accounts but after 1.5-2yrs. If you open wealth then they will downgrade to Select if you don't maintain it for a longer period.

Back