• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank is best for large fixed deposits?

Nishan11

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have a salary account (saving account but salary credit in that only ) with SBI, as it's unofficial order for all our state secretariat officials to open salary account with them. 😄

Other than that I have saving account with bank of baroda for my family business purpose.

I have to do couple of little large fixed deposits of 75 L + & 1.5 Cr +. I need locker service too. Will use this new account for big transactions.

So planning to open account in any top private bank which suits my needs & gives good perks. So far only talked with hdfc & also open to explore other options.

Kindly advice.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a salary account with SBI, as it's unofficial order for all our state secretariat officials to open salary account with them. 😄

Other than that I have saving account with bank of baroda for my family business purpose.

I have to do couple of little large fixed deposits of 75 L + & 1.5 Cr +. I need locker service too. Will use this new account for big transactions.

So planning to open account in any top private bank which suits my needs & gives good perks. So far only talked with hdfc & also open to explore other options.

Kindly advice.
HDFC would be good. They have 7.5% for 5years.

If you can take bit risk then go for Indusind & IDFC.

They will treat you like GOD.

Will this kind of money, Any bank will give you there Highest tier bank.

Last edited:
go for icici/hdfc/axis/indusind based on rates and other products you want.
if you are looking for better rates
make fds of less than 5L or upto 5l and keep in au small finance,utkarsh small finance,bajaj finance
they give returns upto 12%
Only preferring banks like ICICI/HDFC/AXIS.

I will explore IDFC next week. Indusind is not an option as their customer care is waste.

Back