• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank offers the cheapest VISA Infinite Debit Card?

You can enjoy the view, but you cannot experience it personally if your AQB is less than 10 lakhs.

Even BM can't do much in this case.

If it is visible in app, it should mean that said account holder may apply and will receive the card.

I don’t know if that’s just a technical oversight in the bank’s app, meaning that even after application the card would be refused, or if it is something that can be bought with a fee.

It’s not showing in my app, so I can’t say. I would have bought it if I saw it, because even 2 airport transfers per quarter would make the card free for me in a year.

I’ll see if I can ask about it at the branch.

If it is visible in app, it should mean that said account holder may apply and will receive the card.

I don’t know if that’s just a technical oversight in the bank’s app, meaning that even after application the card would be refused, or if it is something that can be bought with a fee.

It’s not showing in my app, so I can’t say. I would have bought it if I saw it, because even 2 airport transfers per quarter would make the card free for me in a year.

Bro, I tried multiple times; my current AQB is Rs 4.57 lakh, but same result. They have mentioned the criteria there; it shows an error whenever you try to apply for an Opulence card.

Bro, I tried multiple times; my current AQB is Rs 4.57 lakh, but same result. They have mentioned the criteria there; it shows an error whenever you try to apply for an Opulence card.

The Yes Elevate Debit card I got with Yes Premia account is Visa Infinite. As was the FD-backed secured IDFC FIRST Wow! credit card which I now closed
Bro, the best debit card from Yes Bank is the Eclectic debit card.

I am not repudiating your response and/ or experience with the bank in any way. I’m simply speaking from the customer standpoint that were I to see the option to apply, I should be able to apply successfully and not face issues (as you did upon trying). Bank can and should do better.

Back