• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which card is best in July 2024 for insurance payment

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Please suggest which is the best credit card for insurance payment in July 2024

As things keep changing so rapidly I wasnt able to figure out from the earlier replies if the same cc rules still hold...
I am aware of the apay voucher method and that is my preferred method too...however, a couple of my parents' policy payment come through from some direct agent link and wont be possible through apay

Cards that i have : Infinia, M4b, Swiggy HDFC, Tata neu hdfc

There are already many threads on best card for insurance payment getting 5% neucoins for insurance payment by Tata neu infinity card , if payment was done through TATA NEU App ??

Kindly mark this as your solution--

Pay all insurance using Amazon pay.
If your insurance policy does not accept Amazon pay, then switch to an insurance policy which accepts Amazon pay; because they are all similar.

Then buy Amazon pay using--
1. HDFC infinia or DCB on Smartbuy 5x for 13.71% return
2a. Magnus burgundy on Giftedge 2x for 9.60% return (below 1.5 lac)
2b. Magnus burgundy on Amazon app for 14.00% return (above 1.5 lac)
3. Axis Select or Privilege on Giftedge 2x for 8.00% return
4.. HDFC Millennia on SmartBuy for 6.00% return

If you don't have any of these cards, you can apply for them and then buy Amazon pay, as shown above.

Then choose insurance companies which accept Amazon pay, then use Amazon pay to pay for all insurance.

kindly mark this as the solution
we r getting 5% neucoins for insurance payment by Tata neu infinity card , if payment was done through TATA NEU App ??

we r getting 5% neucoins for insurance payment by Tata neu infinity card , if payment was done through TATA NEU App ??
Tata new coins are not the same as cash, they are just discounts
if you try to use a discount coupon you cannot use these new coins.
If you try to use even one new coin you cannot use any discount

Tata new coins are not the same as cash, they are just discounts
if you try to use a discount coupon you cannot use these new coins.
If you try to use even one new coin you cannot use any discount
That's I know, I use these coins to purchase Grocery from Big basket.
My Question is -
Are we getting 5% neucoins by using TATA neu INFINITY HDFC credit card through Tata neu App ??

Back