• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which card to choose from axis pre-approved upgrade options?

sahilg0804

TF Buzz
Hello, I am being offered 13 pre-approved Axis CCs to choose from, I already have Flipkart non-LTF.
Axis Aura CC
Indian Oil Axis CC
Axis Ace CC
My Zone CC
Privilege CC
Select CC
Axis Atlas CC
Neo CC
Samsung Infinite CC
Axis Rewards CC
My Zone Rupay CC
Airtel Mc CC
Samsung Signature CC

Only Neo is showing as LTF among these. I don't travel at all, my main spendings are online shopping, utility bills(electricity approx. 3000 and LPG only), fuel and offline spending.
Currently, I am using SBI CB for all of them, except offline spending, using gift cards and Park+ app. I use Flipkart CC for offline spending as It had the most CB of 1.5% among my cards. I barely reached the 3.5 lakh annual fee threshold last year, so this year is free, but very unlikely that I will reach that next year. I am confused should I even get a new card at this point considering the upcoming devaluation or just wait for Axis to launch a new product with better value? Can contacting customer support make any of these cards LTF?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello, I am being offered 13 pre-approved Axis CCs to choose from, I already have Flipkart non-LTF.
Axis Aura CC
Indian Oil Axis CC
Axis Ace CC
My Zone CC
Privilege CC
Select CC
Axis Atlas CC
Neo CC
Samsung Infinite CC
Axis Rewards CC
My Zone Rupay CC
Airtel Mc CC
Samsung Signature CC

Only Neo is showing as LTF among these. I don't travel at all, my main spendings are online shopping, utility bills(electricity approx. 3000 and LPG only), fuel and offline spending.
Currently, I am using SBI CB for all of them, except offline spending, using gift cards and Park+ app. I use Flipkart CC for offline spending as It had the most CB of 1.5% among my cards. I barely reached the 3.5 lakh annual fee threshold last year, so this year is free, but very unlikely that I will reach that next year. I am confused should I even get a new card at this point considering the upcoming devaluation or just wait for Axis to launch a new product with better value? Can contacting customer support make any of these cards LTF?
Hi
Choose Airtel

As @drsel said atlas - point is u can get atlas without pre approved too via customer care

helloworld

TF Legend
Atlas would be good for 4% offline, provided you need to use hotels.

need much spends for OP. Barely reached 3L and no way to reach. Moreover need to spend atleast 3L without following categories to get good % otherwise annual fee take the reward and make it equal to FK card.

Wallet, Gold, Jewellery, Rent, Insurance, Govt. Institutions, Utilities and Fuel

Agree, this is just an option and OP can choose based on spending amount in year..

Airtel is the best option.

This one suitable for utility bills and offline spending, and easy to reach waiver if used on this card.

drsel

TF Legend
The top three cards in India (debatable)--Magnus Burgundy, Infinia and Atlas are only useful if you travel.
No point in getting Infinia only to buy Amazon pay on Smartbuy.

Otherwise Axis Airtel, SBI cashback and AU Lit (with 5% bonus, 10x online/offline subscriptions) are the best cards if you don't travel

Rdspam

TF Premier
There is an option to ignore also.. If needed, utilize sometimes. Its not mandatory to choose one among these if not required.
Wisest answer to all such “which card should I choose” posts. If you don’t know yourself which card to choose even after seeing their descriptions then that means you probably don’t need any of them.

abhiver

TF Premier
I also got the offer and went for neo, because it is LTF.

My point is Axis is highly unreliable, which is why I didn't want to take any chargeable card from them. I just need one card from them to take benefits of the Sale offer if any.

Else I am happy with HDFC and AMEX combination