• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which card to choose from axis pre-approved upgrade options?

sahilg0804

TF Buzz
Hello, I am being offered 13 pre-approved Axis CCs to choose from, I already have Flipkart non-LTF.
Axis Aura CC
Indian Oil Axis CC
Axis Ace CC
My Zone CC
Privilege CC
Select CC
Axis Atlas CC
Neo CC
Samsung Infinite CC
Axis Rewards CC
My Zone Rupay CC
Airtel Mc CC
Samsung Signature CC

Only Neo is showing as LTF among these. I don't travel at all, my main spendings are online shopping, utility bills(electricity approx. 3000 and LPG only), fuel and offline spending.
Currently, I am using SBI CB for all of them, except offline spending, using gift cards and Park+ app. I use Flipkart CC for offline spending as It had the most CB of 1.5% among my cards. I barely reached the 3.5 lakh annual fee threshold last year, so this year is free, but very unlikely that I will reach that next year. I am confused should I even get a new card at this point considering the upcoming devaluation or just wait for Axis to launch a new product with better value? Can contacting customer support make any of these cards LTF?

Go for Atlas if you travel and have value in it. At best you may get 4% return on non travel expenses on it.
Thanks.
Could you please confirm whether i can redeem edgemiles for vouchers ( myntra, flipkart etc) rather than air miles?
If yes, what will be the redemption ratio?

Please help out to choose from the below Cards
1. Axis Atlas
2. Axis Privilege
3. Axis Select
All paid.

Purpose,
Online spents

Kindly suggest a card with better reward points and benefits.
Thanks
None
For offline atlas but don't take as vistara is gone
Let's wait for air india scenario with axis

Please help out to choose from the below Cards
1. Axis Atlas
2. Axis Privilege
3. Axis Select
All paid.

Purpose,
Online spents

Kindly suggest a card with better reward points and benefits.
Thanks

: )

Back