• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which card to move to from Axis Vistara Infinite

Dragon_slayer

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got Axis VI card 2 years back, it used to be good card at that time. But, after all devaluations most of my expenses goes to MCC which is not rewarded by Axis. My renewal is around Dec, 24.

Should I close this card and move to different Axis bank card? If yes, which one to take.

I got Axis VI card 2 years back, it used to be good card at that time. But, after all devaluations most of my expenses goes to MCC which is not rewarded by Axis. My renewal is around Dec, 24.

Should I close this card and move to different Axis bank card? If yes, which one to take.
What more can u do other than closing

1725022247249.webp

With this merger happening by September 03, 2024 Vistara cards review on migration to Air India will take some time. If they offer you swapping or upgrading try getting Samsung Infinite card (Visa Infinite) for Joining benefits of 30000 ER's or Magnus Card (Visa Infinite) for 1st year with JF as you are looking for Visa Infinite cards. Please note some lounge access limitations will be there too.

View attachment 66843

With this merger happening by September 03, 2024 Vistara cards review on migration to Air India will take some time. If they offer you swapping or upgrading try getting Samsung Infinite card (Visa Infinite) for Joining benefits of 30000 ER's or Magnus Card (Visa Infinite) for 1st year with JF as you are looking for Visa Infinite cards. Please note some lounge access limitations will be there too.
Already have Samsung Infi. and M4B. Will likely close/ swap Samsung Infi next

and after today's news on vistara air india merger.. its sad to see what will happen..wait and watch actually.. dont get a new airline card so soon.. we may actually see some gd air india tieups

Back