• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Credit card I should try to apply first Of SBI?

I want to apply for SBI credit cards but I am confused between three cards:

→SBI Simply click Rupay: because it is rupay and gives good rewards on online spend.

→SBI Cashback: everybody wants this card but I am just worried about the low approval rate and heard it only offer 20000 limit when we apply it.

→SBI IRCTC: it's Rupay and it's Yearly charge is only 300+ GST after first year and offers Railway lounge excess.

So what according to you has a good approval chance?
And what is the SBI card process, they do home and office verification?

I do hold cards from Axis, Au Bank, RBL, IDFC First bank, Onecard (BOB) and my Cibil is 763 and no enquiry in past 3 months.

Can I also apply C2C?

Please suggest me One from the above. And what will be best way to apply by net banking or using sprint or by Offline mode.

→SBI Simply click Rupay: because it is rupay and gives good rewards on online spend.

→SBI Cashback: everybody wants this card but I am just worried about the low approval rate and heard it only offer 20000 limit when we apply it.

→SBI IRCTC: it's Rupay and it's Yearly charge is only 300+ GST after first year and offers Railway lounge excess.

I do hold cards from Axis, Au Bank, RBL, IDFC First bank, Onecard (BOB) and my Cibil is 763 and no enquiry in past 3 months.

Can I also apply C2C?

Please suggest me One from the above. And what will be best way to apply by net banking or using sprint or by Offline mode.
Easy approval will be SimplyClick or SimplySave but better to get CashBack

Can I also apply C2C?

Simplyclick rupay doesn't exist. Rest everything is explained by other fellow members.

Back