• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which credit card is best for the rent payment of 50k per month?

RATZ

TF Buzz
I am currently using HDFC Diners black, SBI Vistara, IDFC wealth. With the recent 1% extra from HDFC, I am refraining from using diners black. Should I take AMEX platinum travel card and use MobiKwik wallet to load the money at 3% extra? or if i pay rent via SBI Vistara - will it be covered under 1.5 lakhs for a free ticket? or is there any hack which I am not aware of? Need your help guys!!

I am currently using HDFC Diners black, SBI Vistara, IDFC wealth. With the recent 1% extra from HDFC, I am refraining from using diners black. Should I take AMEX platinum travel card and use MobiKwik wallet to load the money at 3% extra? or if i pay rent via SBI Vistara - will it be covered under 1.5 lakhs for a free ticket? or is there any hack which I am not aware of? Need your help guys!!
I would suggest to pay rent via sbi vistara credit card. And yes, rent payments are considered for your milestone based free tickets. Only consider this option if vistara flights are available at your current location and you'll be able to utilise these free tickets.

No hack as per my knowledge, currently I am following amex platinum + mobikwik approach at 3% extra charges. Also, trying to get my hands on sbi vistara but getting denied everytime. I guess sbi vistara includes rent payments in milestone spends.
Also, if you apply for amex plat travel, do consider using my referral for any extra discounts

I would suggest to pay rent via sbi vistara credit card. And yes, rent payments are considered for your milestone based free tickets. Only consider this option if vistara flights are available at your current location and you'll be able to utilise these free tickets.
does red giraffe accepts SBI vistara? or is there any other way to rent via SBI Vistara?

does red giraffe accepts SBI vistara? or is there any other way to rent via SBI Vistara?
You need to use Redgirraffe ID via Payzap and pay via Payzap... then you can use any card... this is the best way to pay rent via SBI Vistara

You need to use Redgirraffe ID via Payzap and pay via Payzap... then you can use any card... this is the best way to pay rent via SBI Vistara
Are you sure about the milestone benefits ?
Also how much extra do I have incur for the rent?

It gives 3.75% rewards on wallet loads.
Are there any limitations on Amazon Pay wallet load with BOB Eterna ? I am unable to load more than Rs. 1000 on it. Any amount more than Rs. 1000 for Apay wallet load is showing failure "Rejected by bank". Any clue, Why ? Same thing happening with Mobikwik & Payzapp.

Are there any limitations on Amazon Pay wallet load with BOB Eterna ? I am unable to load more than Rs. 1000 on it. Any amount more than Rs. 1000 for Apay wallet load is showing failure "Rejected by bank". Any clue, Why ? Same thing happening with Mobikwik & Payzapp.
BoB might have put some restrictions on your card. Is it the same for other cards as well?

What do you put in card paying bank name ?? in redgiraffe rent payment form . ?? It doesnot have SBI

Does idfc vistara give points for rent and included in milestone? And any extra charges by idfc for rent?

Back