• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which iqoo 12 variang to buy

AritraSaha

TF Legend
But if you see iqoo 12 has launched cheaper than iqoo 11
The reason I am strongly suspecting so is because govt has reduced the tax on smartphones recently

Which means the newly imported ones are not paying the higher taxes like previous year

I believe one + 12 12 / 256 will launch for whatever is currency rate equivalent to 4299 ¥uan
Should be around 60k..

yogobit

TF Premier
Any reason you opted for Iqoo over OP 12?
Multiple if I'm spending on flagship done extensive research

Iqoo gives most bang for buck without compromising on quality

Their display will be better like last year op 11 was using an obsolete tech while iqoo was giving LTPO
During gaming one + will throttle under same workload

Iqoo is giving flat compared to curved on one + which means full area utilisation

Samsung up until S9 was reasonable,

Xiaomi isn't that good as a flagship

Vivo x100 will beat iPhone in camera but I don't want a camera only phone which lags in other areas compared to its peers

iPhone & samsung both are overpriced & in 2 years time even a mid range smartphone will go toe to toe against this years flagship

I've written an article on how qualcomms snapdragon gen 2 for galaxy didn't even qualify as a 8 + gen 2 & same will be repeated this year

iPhone is pure marketing & people buy it as celebs use it & they think of it as status symbol

Iqoo is giving an absolute monster
I follow mostly global youtubers based on their previous track record , none of the indian ones are credible, bought & paid by tech industry

I follow him, zero hype str8 to the point & extremely knowledgable with a large inventory of models he compares

yogobit

TF Premier
Nope, Chinese price*1.2= indian price (beat cases) or you have to wait for BBD 😝

Storage varient depend on your useage.. (for me 128gb is enough)

Iqoo have better customer service..

Nope, Chinese price*1.2= indian price (beat cases) or you have to wait for BBD 😝

Storage varient depend on your useage.. (for me 128gb is enough)

Iqoo have better customer service..
128 gb for a gaming phone will throttle even before processor does with modern games

Cloud is only a substitute for storage (not 100%) & never can replace actual hardware resources

How a phone performs specially in end circle of battle royale can be a matter of death or survival

Forget games 4k rendered streaming will be the new 1080p in a few months as internet bandwidth & speeds reach 5g speeds across platforms

RAM + SOC + storage + inbuilt graphic chip when configured optimally will make a heaven & hell difference

A lot of new tech is in the pipeline , holographic 3D rendered virtual meetups are around the corner

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Multiple if I'm spending on flagship done extensive research

Iqoo gives most bang for buck without compromising on quality

Their display will be better like last year op 11 was using an obsolete tech while iqoo was giving LTPO
During gaming one + will throttle under same workload

Iqoo is giving flat compared to curved on one + which means full area utilisation

Samsung up until S9 was reasonable,

Xiaomi isn't that good as a flagship

Vivo x100 will beat iPhone in camera but I don't want a camera only phone which lags in other areas compared to its peers

iPhone & samsung both are overpriced & in 2 years time even a mid range smartphone will go toe to toe against this years flagship

I've written an article on how qualcomms snapdragon gen 2 for galaxy didn't even qualify as a 8 + gen 2 & same will be repeated this year

iPhone is pure marketing & people buy it as celebs use it & they think of it as status symbol

Iqoo is giving an absolute monster
I follow mostly global youtubers based on their previous track record , none of the indian ones are credible, bought & paid by tech industry

I follow him, zero hype str8 to the point & extremely knowledgable with a large inventory of models he compares

Damn you seem to have good knowledge until s22 i brought last year watch like 6 to 8 hr on yt for research and 20 days later brought Iphone too cause how bad the experience compare to Oneplus 7 Pro which i had next to me cause i didn't sold till 1 month later. and phone is worst i have ever used and Samsung s22 is unique phone cause of snapdragon issue with the phone so 8 gen 3 could be better but on tablet since it stay mostly indoor at least i would still prefer or have android tab and old android phone or won't buy new phone cause Iphone is still value for money if used 2 year plus and not including pro series if brought in India. and yes most or most famous indian tech youtube Walon se mera Vishwas uth chuka hai.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
128 gb for a gaming phone will throttle even before processor does with modern games

Cloud is only a substitute for storage (not 100%) & never can replace actual hardware resources

How a phone performs specially in end circle of battle royale can be a matter of death or survival

Forget games 4k rendered streaming will be the new 1080p in a few months as internet bandwidth & speeds reach 5g speeds across platforms

RAM + SOC + storage + inbuilt graphic chip when configured optimally will make a heaven & hell difference

A lot of new tech is in the pipeline , holographic 3D rendered virtual meetups are around the corner
i go with 256gb cause it the middle one to be fair. earlier 64/128gb used to release so i went with 128gb then and then went to 128/256gb . so always prefer middle storage until both android or iPhone.

AritraSaha

TF Legend

I don't game on my phone.. play on my laptop or just go to friends ps5..😎

I agree.. but modern hardware is so good, 20k phone & 50k phone is same..😊

4k in 6 inch smartphone is a scam..😁

Still the 50k phone don't have any headphones jack.. 😝

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I don't game on my phone.. play on my laptop or just go to friends ps5..😎
same i used to game like 4-5 ish ago on mobile phone have completed Asphalt 8 at the time and have game on iPad too like LImbo game during College. now both of phone are 1 yr old and didn't even download or play a single game, had apple one on iPhone and also on s22 some trial of gameplay or something. i do try to play games on ps5, currently finishing GTA 5 could be finishing 100% in 3 month from now. at 59% Completion. gaming on phone seem to days for every young generation cause the screen inrespective 6-8 inch are still tiny comparing to 43-65inch tv which is next level with proper support of gaming through controller and hardware.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Damn you seem to have good knowledge until s22 i brought last year watch like 6 to 8 hr on yt for research and 20 days later brought Iphone too cause how bad the experience compare to Oneplus 7 Pro which i had next to me cause i didn't sold till 1 month later. and phone is worst i have ever used and Samsung s22 is unique phone cause of snapdragon issue with the phone so 8 gen 3 could be better but on tablet since it stay mostly indoor at least i would still prefer or have android tab and old android phone or won't buy new phone cause Iphone is still value for money if used 2 year plus and not including pro series if brought in India. and yes most or most famous indian tech youtube Walon se mera Vishwas uth chuka hai.
Hehe, yeah. I did 4 months of research and finally bought Razr 40 Ultra this Diwali.
Not checking Indian channels though, lol.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
You play GTA Online as well?
i did gave it try. not a multiplayer gamer.. so people would trying to kill me most of time or chasing me to kill me vs me trying to make money so i can play as a sole player. so i gave up and plus PS Subscription expired cause i didn't renewed now offer is 30% off at 4400/- something for extra still won't go for it.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
i did gave it try. not a multiplayer gamer.. so people would trying to kill me most of time or chasing me to kill me vs me trying to make money so i can play as a sole player. so i gave up and plus PS Subscription expired cause i didn't renewed now offer is 30% off at 4400/- something for extra still won't go for it.
Yeah, solo it can suck a bit. We have a small group and play like once a fortnight. Pretty fun in that case. Using Discord for VC and doing heists together.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Using Discord for VC and doing heists together.
i'm not sure how but during story mode the character is visible so would try if once again i can play GTA online or not even though it asked to subscribe then on Sunday i may have clicked on online thing and my character was there so i switched thinking something is wrong here. i won't mind a single heist. i have discord on phone haven't installed yet on ps5. let me try this Sunday if i can play GTA Online Then would Comment here or DM you. let c

AritraSaha

TF Legend
same i used to game like 4-5 ish ago on mobile phone have completed Asphalt 8 at the time and have game on iPad too like LImbo game during College. now both of phone are 1 yr old and didn't even download or play a single game, had apple one on iPhone and also on s22 some trial of gameplay or something. i do try to play games on ps5, currently finishing GTA 5 could be finishing 100% in 3 month from now. at 59% Completion. gaming on phone seem to days for every young generation cause the screen inrespective 6-8 inch are still tiny comparing to 43-65inch tv which is next level with proper support of gaming through controller and hardware.
PS5 is chad level console ..
Play the God of war Ragnarok & Hogwarts legacy on it..

Just OP😎

Definitely finish the GTA 5. GTA 6 coming in 2025 😁

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
God of war Ragnarok
that the only game i brought through pre-order and day 1 delivery through gameloot, i had some 2500 ish credit so it made sense to buy from them and Valhalla Free DLC is now available so i have 100% on both 2018 and 2022 so Valhalla i would buy the disk again in year or so my backlog is huge and yes GYA 6 is coming in march 2025 that the rumour and will be buying the game on day 1 too. and this time i wouldn't sell the disk i have 3 disk i haven't finished the game so i would start collecting disk of ps5 game as a collection.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I'm also thinking better to be future proof as 4 / 64 was considered high end in 2017
8/ 128bin 2020
12 / 256 in 2022
Moreover all major phones are starting to release 24 / 1 TB variant starting jan 2024 like one + realme xiaomi
12/256 is better option.

It's not about trend wrt to each year. Its more about the big data that is circulating all over has also increased in size year by year. So same 5 min video will be twice the size if the same video was shot 2-3 years back because camera quality is improving leading to more pixels in multimedia content and eventually more data size in general.
Content creators will always be upgrading the devices to latest tech which indirectly forces an outdated consumer not willing to upgrade soon, eventually update his device to keep up with the recent data demands.

If you are looking to invest long term in mobile like >3 years, 256gb should be a no brainer