• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is better AU / Federal / indusind bank

me_sovon

TF Select
So I'm thinking to open a new zero balance digital savings account , kindly share your experience and suggestions.
Which is better in terms of Mobile banking app UI , better transaction success rates and better offers.

Federal means I'm referring the FI digital account.

So I'm thinking to open a new zero balance digital savings account , kindly share your experience and suggestions.
Which is better in terms of Mobile banking app UI , better transaction success rates and better offers.

actually all 3 suck.. but indusind would be the better of the 3.. its still a tier 1 bank

I have a 0 balance indusind acct since 2020. No issues so far, have had smooth experience with them

Apart from the charges and features. Indusind bank comes in the top 10 safest banks of India . So it is relatively safer than the other two if you want to have more money than 5 lakhs in an account.

Back