• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is the best credit card for Education fee payment after recent Devaluations?

Madhav

TF Buzz
After the recent slew of Devaluations by a bunch of banks, I'm unsure of which credit card should I use for education fees payment although I'm leaning towards Vistara Infinite.

I'm going to pay a fees of 10L in the next 12 months and looking to acquire a new card for this specific purpose.

Please share your suggestions as to which card would give me best reward rate/Value for the spends.

MJN

TF Premier
Can anyone one help? I need to pay around 1L next week..

I have

Magnus
Regalia
Sbi Cashback
Tata neu infinity
Amex platinum travel
Icici super saver
Amazon pay ICICI
Flipkart axis

pichan

TF Neo
TechnoFino really helped in identifying the best card, however it is very difficult to keep track of cards with devaluations happening every other day.

Want to share a recent experience.

Recently got SC Smart for the school fee as FYF. I thought paying 9k school fee (PayU/HDFC platform) every month will be well within the 50k range of monthly limit to fetch 1k max cash back. Already utilised around 30k on various online platforms.
With the school fee announcement now, got to know that there is a 1 month discount on paying annual fee at one go. Even after applying XIRR, the still the full payment makes sense. All my calculations failed :) .

I feel happy for saving 1 month fee, still feel a lot more sad for missing the insignificant 2% cashback