• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Methods to use for Non-BBPS Credit Card Bill Payments using HDFC DC for getting Reward Points or Cashback?

mail2jampa

TF Select
Please any one suggest the best way or platform to pay Credit Card bill which is not registered with BBPS like RBL credit card to get cashback or reward points using HDFC Platinum Debit Card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please any one suggest the best way or Platform to PAY Credit Card BILL which is not registered with BBPS like RBL credit card to get cashback or reward points using HDFC PLATINUM DEBIT CARD.
Try to learn to write topic titles in normal letters. Don't use Capital letters.

Try to learn to write topic titles in normal letters. Don't use Capital letters.
Writing in all caps is the written equivalent of shouting, which is (generally) considered rude.
None.
Please remove the ALL CAPS.
What happens if it is CAP Letters.
Kindly convey proper reason bros, rather saying your opinion , it will better help me understanding, and act acc to your opinion if it is genuine cause.

Tq you guys , Hope you Understand.

What happens if it is CAP Letters.
Kindly convey proper reason bros, rather saying your opinion , it will better help me understanding, and act acc to your opinion if it is genuine cause.

Tq you guys , Hope you Understand.
Did you open the link ? all caps is considered shouting .

Makes me wonder the origins of the word capital punishment could be , the reason when the scholarly society punished death for writing in all caps.

Capital means head , in Latin or some language
and capitals are called first alphabets because Gutenberg uncle used to put the caps on the top row.

I didn't mean like that.
I know you too are kidding 🙂,
But asking for minimal amount of internet etiquette, and it isn't unique to this forum.

Back