• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which one is faster for icici cc payment settlement - hdfc bill pay portal or sbi unipay ?

I haven't received points for bill payment made on H DFC's own billpay portal for transaction done 4 days ago. I think the points are delayed. It happened a lot of times in past and especially in the beginning of the month. So I think and I hope unipay payments are still giving points but they are delayed. But we can't be sure, only time will tell.
hi, pretty good work you are doing here. Just wanted to know whether if i hold a HDFC account and EASY SHOP PLATINUM DEBIT CARD and the credit card bill i am paying for is in my wifes name and another one is in my sons name , so i will get the cashback as mentioned or not.

hi, pretty good work you are doing here. Just wanted to know whether if i hold a HDFC account and EASY SHOP PLATINUM DEBIT CARD and the credit card bill i am paying for is in my wifes name and another one is in my sons name , so i will get the cashback as mentioned or not.
Yes you will get cashback for paying others bills. Make sure to pay the bills from unipay, canara or jio finance. Hdfc has stopped giving cashback for payments made on their own bill payment portal.

You would still be eligible for cashback, doesn't matter on whose name the card is.
HDFC has stopped giving cb for cc payments through BillPay. You can pay using SBI unipay , it still gives cashback.

Back