• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why is JioFiber biller not available on any of the payment/utility apps?

Post number 5 has been selected as best answer.

rishi4

TF Buzz
if a place has a 2 digit std code operators issue 8 digit landline number to make it 10 digits and If its 3 or more digits they just adjust the landline number to make it 10 digits number. Therefore it will work.
Thanks I guess I'll go for jio then
Only thing is they are insisting on taking airbfiber instead of normal fiber and I've heard it takes a toll on bad weather

silly_putty

TF Premier
Buy APay gift card from amazon with Millennia, load your wallet, and link it to MyJio app. 5% cashback.
Does it still work? I wanted to purchase apay gv worth 52k and plan to do buy 30k now with millennia and plat travel and next month 20k with the same pattern.

rishi4

TF Buzz
A little off topic
Wanted to know if I purchase jio fiber 3 months advance rental plan will i be getting individual month wise bill or directly at the end of 3 months?
I'm aware once 3 months advance is finished we get option to pay monthly or 3/6 months but wanted to know for the very first of 3 months where advance is given at the time of installation.
PS- Need to claim from organisation hence need this info. Currently on Airtel 6 months plan and yes I get separate bill month wise with plan details and remaining advance amount which was deposited and monthly charges.

Reactions: NTT

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
A little off topic
Wanted to know if I purchase jio fiber 3 months advance rental plan will i be getting individual month wise bill or directly at the end of 3 months?
I'm aware once 3 months advance is finished we get option to pay monthly or 3/6 months but wanted to know for the very first of 3 months where advance is given at the time of installation.
PS- Need to claim from organisation hence need this info. Currently on Airtel 6 months plan and yes I get separate bill month wise with plan details and remaining advance amount which was deposited and monthly charges.
You will get monthly bills

rishi4

TF Buzz
You will get monthly bills
Hi, can you please check and confirm on this if we'll get monthly bills even if we pay for 6 months in advance ?
I checked with customer care one time executive said we'll not get until 6 months are over for advance payment then we'll start receiving it other one said totally opposite story that we'll get it post 1 month upon normal bill generation.
Am really confused now.

yogs

TF Neo
Hi, can you please check and confirm on this if we'll get monthly bills even if we pay for 6 months in advance ?
I checked with customer care one time executive said we'll not get until 6 months are over for advance payment then we'll start receiving it other one said totally opposite story that we'll get it post 1 month upon normal bill generation.
Am really confused now.
Even if you pay for 12 months in advance, you will get monthly bill.

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
Am really confused now.
When I started the connection I paid 6 months advance and still got billed monthly.
It will get generated monthly only but will show up as no due.