• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why is JioFiber biller not available on any of the payment/utility apps?

Post number 5 has been selected as best answer.

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
I am planning to switch my broadband from airtel to jio. Already have airtel axis cc. But that 25% cashback capping upto 250 makes more sense on dth,postbaid mobile bills upto 1000.
So, if I convert to jio having a jio prepaid sim, Can I pay for the monthly broadband bill from the airtel app (via airtel axis cc) and get 10% cashback?

In airtel black, they have restrictions that airtel black bill can only be paid from the airtel app. IS the same holds true for jio?
Jiofiber's bill can only be paid from MyJio app. Jio postpaid SIM's bill can be paid from any app.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Jiofiber's bill can only be paid from MyJio app. Jio postpaid SIM's bill can be paid from any app.
So if I convert my jio prepaid sim into postpaid, and then take a jio fibre connection with the same registered jio number, I can the pay the fiber bill monthly amount as clubbed inside the postpaid bill from other apps?

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
So if I convert my jio prepaid sim into postpaid, and then take a jio fibre connection with the same registered jio number, I can the pay the fiber bill monthly amount as clubbed inside the postpaid bill from other apps?
No such thing as Airtel black in Jio. Jio SIM and broadband are billed separately.

Reactions: NTT

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
@COSMOCRAT jio fiber gives free landline number connection? what about if we pay landline number bill from other apps, does that work?
Yes, that will work but only a few apps accept it, others will give an invalid number error. I've tried with Paytm, Airtel app also accepts but I didn't complete the transaction since my electricity and gas bill exhausted the cashback limit.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
It works flawlesly on APAY website [gives error on app]. Also the number needs to be of Jio Fiber Postpaid. Select Mobile Postpaid then Jio as operator
Its not clear what you said:
Are you talking about the landline number (which is postpaid obviously) and given free with jiofiber connection and pay that landline bill from other apps?

Or you are saying I need to convert my jio prepaid Mobile sim into postpaid and then get combined bill of broadband and mobile in one ? But @COSMOCRAT said this is not possible.

ritwik2000

TF Premier
Its not clear what you said:
Are you talking about the landline number (which is postpaid obviously) and given free with jiofiber connection and pay that landline bill from other apps?

Or you are saying I need to convert my jio prepaid Mobile sim into postpaid and then get combined bill of broadband and mobile in one ? But @COSMOCRAT said this is not possible.
Jio Fiber offers both prepaid and postpaid. All I am saying is the postpaid ones can be paid from the apay 's (only website) mobile postpaid section.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Jio Fiber offers both prepaid and postpaid. All I am saying is the postpaid ones can be paid from the apay 's (only website) mobile postpaid section.
Okay here you don't mean actual mobile postpaid sim but the fiber account number which will be considered as mobile postpaid in amazon app?
Also, can I pay on airtel app via this route?

ritwik2000

TF Premier
Okay here you don't mean actual mobile postpaid sim but the fiber account number which will be considered as mobile postpaid in amazon app?
Also, can I pay on airtel app via this route?
first of all you need to do this in website and not in the app and second is you need to provide the landline number and not the account number. So if the landline number is +91(10digit number) in your myjio app. You need to enter those 10 digit as mob number in apay. You can try in airtel app but last time I tried it didnot work.

rishi4

TF Buzz
Can someone tell me jio fiber postpaid noida landline number prefix and if we can pay like mentioned above using landline number on Amazon?

rishi4

TF Buzz
@rishi4 check myjio ,,, just ommit 91 and enter the remaining number in amazon
Actually I'm shifting cities in some days hence need a new connection, deciding between Airtel and jio
Hence wanted to know if it would work for noida location connections and what's the prefix/code for it

ritwik2000

TF Premier
Actually I'm shifting cities in some days hence need a new connection, deciding between Airtel and jio
Hence wanted to know if it would work for noida location connections and what's the prefix/code for it
if a place has a 2 digit std code operators issue 8 digit landline number to make it 10 digits and If its 3 or more digits they just adjust the landline number to make it 10 digits number. Therefore it will work.