• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why ? Just why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side quest..
Where is this clip from? Clip Background pls.
Why are so many ppl crying at a metro pillar
What is happening here?
Who is that guy who's seems satisfied? (Pls don't say supreme commander :ROFLMAO:)
TIA!!
Scene from telugu movie Spyder ... he killed people and hidden their corpses in pillars of a metro bridge

Is this for real? we get 2.5% cashback on Credit card bill payments using millenia?
I heard its only 1% that too till 250 or 350, and for imperia its 1% till 750.
Can anyone please confirm
I just got Indusind Exclusive to get 1% back on CC bill payments, and if 2.5% is true :cry:

He has really broken some ethics of cc community. Hope Admins do something about it at least on TF. Can't help or stop what he does on X.

Is this for real? we get 2.5% cashback on Credit card bill payments using millenia?
I heard its only 1% that too till 250 or 350, and for imperia its 1% till 750.
Can anyone please confirm
I just got Indusind Exclusive to get 1% back on CC bill payments, and if 2.5% is true :cry:
it is 2.5% with capping upto 400.

it is 2.5% with capping upto 400.
And sir, what app is to be used to pay the bill of icici or axis cards?
And what is the most basic hdfc account to get this card?

I have a combind axis 25k, ICICI 2.7L, and HDFC 10k, bill to be paid this month.

I've just opened indusind bank account to get approx 0.93% cashback on the whole payment. Any other better way?

He has really broken some ethics of cc community. Hope Admins do something about it at least on TF. Can't help or stop what he does on X.
second that. Admins should atleast take some decisions. @TechnoFino @BVC @ashwink
And sir, what app is to be used to pay the bill of icici or axis cards?
And what is the most basic hdfc account to get this card?

I have a combind axis 25k, ICICI 2.7L, and HDFC 10k, bill to be paid this month.

I've just opened indusind bank account to get approx 0.93% cashback on the whole payment. Any other better way?
unipay, jio finance

Side quest..
Where is this clip from? Clip Background pls.
Why are so many ppl crying at a metro pillar
What is happening here?
Who is that guy who's seems satisfied? (Pls don't say supreme commander :ROFLMAO:)
TIA!!
from a Telugu movie Spyder staring Mahesh Babu ... the one you are seeing is the sadist villain played by SJ Surya

You are confusing CC with DC, search on the forums, you will find every answer.
Got it sir.
But just in case I asked wrong question before, I am asking again.

Does Millenia debit card provide 2.5% or 1% cashback, on ICICI bank credit card bill payment using Jio finance app?

Thread locked for review. @vaibhav111 @ashwink @Rkr @Pavan
i'm not sure what to do here! sure the thread title should be improved for better clarity what the thread actually on with that said.. i do understand and feeling the pain of bringing up the expense just to see devaluation on billpayment even though it was a loophole..to begin with and start searching for better alternative which is time bound on mcc patch basically, i know who all are referring to... plus nobody have rant just saying why yeah one or two individual are super pissed though.. overall evaluation and devaluation are part of life and been part of life..

i'm not sure what to do here! sure the thread title should be improved for better clarity what the thread actually on with that said.. i do understand and feeling the pain of bringing up the expense just to see devaluation on billpayment even though it was a loophole..to begin with and start searching for better alternative which is time bound on mcc patch basically, i know who all are referring to... plus nobody have rant just saying why yeah one or two individual are super pissed though.. overall evaluation and devaluation are part of life and been part of life..
Yes, Just wanted to have other Mods view here. Deleted hard comments and some violating comments. But the whole thread is against one user only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back