• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why My Credit Card Applications Reject EVERY TIME AND TRICK TO GET LTF CARDS

lonewolf

TF Buzz
i need LTF cards but when i apply for that. my application Always Get Rejected
Is there any credit card Trick to Get LTF Cards.
i applied for
axis bank my zone - rejected
legend indusind - rejected
kotak card- rejected
federal bank - rejected
idfc- rejected
au- approved

Help Me and give some tricks and Cards Suggestion To get LTF.
credit score is 780+

Many banks rejected your application, so there might be a problem in your credit profile. Did you apply all those cards in a short period of time?
And what's your employment type? Salaried or self employed?

i applied for
kotak card- rejected
federal bank - rejected
idfc- rejected
au- approved

credit score is 780+
DM ME I MIGHT HELP

Almost in a similar situation. I applied for HDFC Swiggy CC (not LTF) and got rejected. Then, applied for Amazon Pay ICICI and got approved! No documentation was asked (except PAN during vKYC). I am self-employed with no ITR. So, try Amazon Pay ICICI card.

I already hold two paid cards from Axis. So, try to convert them into LTF by applying for Axis Neo. Got rejected. Tried a few others too. Again got rejected. IDFC got rejected because of un-serviceable PIN code. Same with OneCard. Now, my CIBIL has gone down (although slightly). Going to try after 3 to 6 months. My current CIBIL is 790+.

Many banks rejected your application, so there might be a problem in your credit profile. Did you apply all those cards in a short period of time?
Salaried Person in A Reputed COMPANY

Salaried Person in A Reputed Comp
DM ME I MIGHT HELP
Yes tell
Almost in a similar situation. I applied for HDFC Swiggy CC (not LTF) and got rejected. Then, applied for Amazon Pay ICICI and got approved! No documentation was asked (except PAN during vKYC). I am self-employed with no ITR. So, try Amazon Pay ICICI card.

I already hold two paid cards from Axis. So, try to convert them into LTF by applying for Axis Neo. Got rejected. Tried a few others too. Again got rejected. IDFC got rejected because of un-serviceable PIN code. Same with OneCard. Now, my CIBIL has gone down (although slightly). Going to try after 3 to 6 months. My current CIBIL is 790+.
My Amazon Pay Card Rejected 4 times🤪

i applied for
kotak card- rejected
federal bank - rejected
idfc- rejected
au- approved

credit score is 780+
For getting cards you can try maintaining some balance in the savings account of the respective banks at the time of applying. I am pretty much sure that your application will go through and then you'll provided with pretty much high credit limit too.

Bhai but ..u must have shopped good on amazon ..

i applied for
kotak card- rejected
federal bank - rejected
idfc- rejected
au- approved

credit score is 780+
Maybe take a bit of a break from applying

Also, do you have high credit utilisation? Credit over leveraged?
These could be some of the factors for rejections.

Back