• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why My Credit Card Applications Reject EVERY TIME AND TRICK TO GET LTF CARDS

A trick for amazon pay cc.
Get a fd based platinum card, then few months later apply for amazon cc. A lot of folks have secured the card via this route who were getting repeated rejection earlier.

A trick for amazon pay cc.
Get a fd based platinum card, then few months later apply for amazon cc. A lot of folks have secured the card via this route who were getting repeated rejection earlier.
Lets see i have 5 month + now .for apay will try 3 month with balance trick then go with 80-90k icici fd

icici doesn't take c2c !!

Last edited:
Best and foolproof way to get APay is get the lowest ICICI card first, i.e., their Platinum chip card which is LTF (it's really easy to get)... and when the 6 month waiting period is over after APay rejection then apply for it and you'll get it 100%
I myself didn't knew this thing and stupidly kept on applying for Apay alone
For many, apay is easy to get then platinum by requesting on twitter. I applied Platinum twice and they rejected it twice. Then I applied for Apay and got it. But I had to raise the issue to rbi ombudsman because I was facing issues with the application.

i need LTF cards but when i apply for that. my application Always Get Rejected
Is there any credit card Trick to Get LTF Cards.
i applied for
axis bank my zone - rejected
legend indusind - rejected
kotak card- rejected
federal bank - rejected
idfc- rejected
au- approved

Help Me and give some tricks and Cards Suggestion To get LTF.
credit score is 780+
Same is the story with me for axis and rbl bank.
Till today I don't know why they reject my application

For axis, earlier I use to have a card, but it got expired in 2020, and I was not able to take new new card due to address issues. I was unable to visit branch due to COVID that time.
After 6 months they destroyed my card. Since then they never accept my application.

Idk the reason for rbl

Can anyone help me get a good card?

I was given Diners Club Business Moneyback 🤮. Most of the Gateway doesn't accept it.
Even the Bank itself doesn't have any icon or graphics for that card anywhere.

Back