• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will i get to keep my Flipkart card after this upgrade?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have offer to upgrade my axis Flipkart card to axis neo rupay LTF card.
I do want to upgrade but want to keep the Flipkart card and it does mention that my current card will remain active.

In term and condition also it's mentioned if card reward platform is different then both card will remain active
If am applying for rupay card then both card will be active..

Should I go ahead and apply this upgrade or not?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20240831-WA0014__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0014__01.webp
    493.4 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG-20240831-WA0016__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0016__01.webp
    425.8 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG-20240831-WA0018__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0018__01.webp
    512.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG-20240831-WA0021__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0021__01.webp
    373.1 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG-20240831-WA0023__01.webp
    IMG-20240831-WA0023__01.webp
    503 KB · Views: 352
Thanks.. Will upgrade
as per best of my understanding, Flipkart & Neo are on different reward platforms....and you do not have 3 active cards...so, both of your cards should remain active.

In case you had two other cards, along with Flipkart...then you would not get the upgrade offer (or it would get declined) as the number of active cards will become 4!

[ignoring if there are additional cards that were from citibank]

Hi,

I do want to upgrade but want to keep the Flipkart card and it does mention that my current card will remain active.

In term and condition also it's mentioned if card reward platform is different then both card will remain active

Thanks
Neo is being offered LTF directly from website/app to everyone.
Apply directly from website/app/netbanking, and skip taking upgrade route.

Neo is being offered LTF directly from website/app to everyone.
Apply directly from website/app/netbanking, and skip taking upgrade route.
upgrade is instant going by website is same process as applying a new card, i think going for upgrade is better it is fast you just have to check some tnc tick some box and voilla you got yourself a new card which is generated instantly

upgrade is instant going by website is same process as applying a new card, i think going for upgrade is better it is fast you just have to check some tnc tick some box and voilla you got yourself a new card which is generated instantly
I had the option to upgrade to 7 variants in my axis app (Neo, Privilege, Atlas, Samsung Axis, etc). I had Flipkart Axis and Axis Ace with shared limit of 90K.
But I applied directly through their website for Axis Privilege. Card approved within 3 days without any KYC and got limit of 190K. Now all cards have shared limit of 190K 😁
If you want to apply kindly apply through my referral link 😌

Hi,

Thanks
Flipkart & Ace are on Cashback platform while Neo is on eDGE rewards platform. Hence all of your 3 cards will be active. You may go for Neo. I also upgraded to Neo last month.

Hi,

Thanks
Yes you can use both cards

Back