• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will SBI cashback card give 5% cb on international flight booking?

CardTox

TF Premier
I have to book flight from vietjet website to Vietnam. I have SBI CB card, if I use this card will it give me 5% cb to cover the markup charges of 3.5% + 18%GST? Or should I use any other card for this flight. I have Yes Reserv cc which has the lowest markup fee for that matter, but returns on that card are very less.
Remaining cards with me are: ICICI Rubyx Amex, MMT signature, Kotak Zen and SBI simply click. Also will amazon pay provide cb on international txn?

Anindya98

TF Premier
I have to book flight from vietjet website to Vietnam. I have SBI CB card, if I use this card will it give me 5% cb to cover the markup charges of 3.5% + 18%GST? Or should I use any other card for this flight. I have Yes Reserv cc which has the lowest markup fee for that matter, but returns on that card are very less.
Remaining cards with me are: ICICI Rubyx Amex, MMT signature, Kotak Zen and SBI simply click. Also will amazon pay provide cb on international txn?
Depends on the MCC codes I received 5% CB on Cleartrip and MMT but have not received any CB when done via "Balmer Lawrie"