• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Winds app launch RuPay Prepaid Card | (I think Amex Card loading supported)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Winds app launch RuPay Prepaid Card | (I think Amex Card loading supported):

New Pinelabs RuPay Prepaid Card BIN - 817546

Note -
if you already have Pinelabs mini kyc or full kyc account then no kyc document required, virtual card will instantly generated, no kyc information you need to submit.

For Example - ANQ Card, Fortum/Glida Card, Fabmoney/Pepper Money Card etc are Pinelabs powered Card. you dnt need to submit your kyc again, if you have account anyone of this wallet.

Refer Code: DM ME

rupaywind.webp

Play Store:
IOS Store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/winds-app-shop-pay-recharge/id1483895863

2 types of account available -

ELITE and PREMIUM - Benefit here -
Screenshot_20240825-141443.webp

Pay through UPI (Free) or Debit/Credit Card/Wallet to apply Virtual Winds RuPay card -

Screenshot_20240825-133205.webp

Wallet Loading -

Amex Card loading is supported but 3.1%+GST charges -

@Strange told - Wallet loading MCC - 5817 Digital Goods – Applications (Excludes Games)

Screenshot_20240825-134344.webp

That's it.

Oh by the way, i dnt know how, when i purchase gift voucher got Rs20 Wallet balance.

My account is old, dnt know how i got this wallet balance.

Screenshot_20240825-135535.webp

Other things -

This app is also selling Phonepe E-gift cards -

Screenshot_20240825-210941.webp

These are the charges -

I dnt know credit card purchase MCC Codes are same or different -

Screenshot_20240825-210756.webp

These are the wallet options to buy Phonepe E-gift cards -

Screenshot_20240825-210909.webp

Last edited:
You can give these prepaid cards to your children, driver, maids, helpers, officeboys.... to get needis from market or for limited use. No need to tell your DEBIT or Credit card full details (limit runs into lakhs). No risk with PP cards.
That is the most genuine use of prepaid card that someone ever told on this platform.
All other members are busy in finding 10-20 rs tricks

Any post related to this ? I might missed . I searched superpe , not getting .
Read the post and comment - 5% SBI Cashback credit card to Bank and earn 3.35% -

Back