• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Working Again) Trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card using SBI Cashback credit card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Found a trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card purchase using SBI Cashback credit card:

Note - This is Amazon gift card purchase. You can use for Recharge, utility billpay, insurance, LIC, Amazon 3rd party merchant payment like Cleartrip, makemytrip, swiggy, MPL etc. There is also no limit or any condition to buy Amazon gift card purchase.

Trick -

i will share in DM but only condition is that stop doing DM ME, DM me in comment section. You will be disqualify for this trick, if you comment "DM ME" in comment section. So, stop spamming and direct "DM ME", i will share the website name. 😀😀

Found a trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card purchase using SBI Cashback credit card:

Note - This is Amazon gift card purchase. You can use for Recharge, utility billpay, insurance, LIC, Amazon 3rd party merchant payment like Cleartrip, makemytrip, swiggy, MPL etc. There is also no limit or any condition to buy Amazon gift card purchase.

Trick -

i will share in DM but only condition is that stop doing DM ME, DM me in comment section. You will be disqualify for this trick, if you comment "DM ME" in comment section. So, stop spamming and direct "DM ME", i will share the website name. 😀😀
DM ME please

Trick -

Hi Abhishek,
Not able to DM you, please DM me this trick.
Thanks a lot.

Trick -

DM me the website name . Thank you

Trick -

DM me 🙏🤣😜

Pretty please 🙏
Is the trick working? Please DM me 🥺🥺

Trick -

just joined and found out about this trick to get 5% cb on sbi card while buying amazon voucher. i don't have dm privileges yet. how do i get to know about this trick?

Trick -

just joined and found out about there is a trick to get 5% cb on sbi card while buying amazon voucher. i don't have dm privileges yet. how do i get to know about this trick?

Trick -

Please DM me.

One small clarification needed :

I remember reading somewhere that you can pay electricity bills only upto 10k with amazon pay balance(which we add via gift card). Is that true ?

I know that limit for cc is 15k but don't know about apay balance.

One small clarification needed :

I remember reading somewhere that you can pay electricity bills only upto 10k with amazon pay balance(which we add via gift card). Is that true ?

I know that limit for cc is 15k but don't know about apay balance.
Look at somewhere here....

1700597265153.png

Look at somewhere here....

View attachment 35349
Yeah, I had read this before and it had mention that over 15k only amazon UPI is allowed but no mention of apay balance for 10k-15k. It would be great if someone who had already tried can tell.

Back