• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Working Again) Trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card using SBI Cashback credit card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Found a trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card purchase using SBI Cashback credit card:

Note - This is Amazon gift card purchase. You can use for Recharge, utility billpay, insurance, LIC, Amazon 3rd party merchant payment like Cleartrip, makemytrip, swiggy, MPL etc. There is also no limit or any condition to buy Amazon gift card purchase.

Trick -

i will share in DM but only condition is that stop doing DM ME, DM me in comment section. You will be disqualify for this trick, if you comment "DM ME" in comment section. So, stop spamming and direct "DM ME", i will share the website name. 😀😀

How to check if we got CB or not? SBI only gives consolidated CB, no? I did do a test transaction of ₹100 a couple of weeks ago, I want to check if I got it or not.

I did check. There is a difference of ₹2 which is weird because if I had not received the CB for ₹100 txn, the difference should hav been ₹5.
what was the cb it was showing before you did the txn?
what is the cb it is showing now?
Did you do any other txn between this period? If yes what amount and merchant?

what was the cb it was showing before you did the txn?
what is the cb it is showing now?
Did you do any other txn between this period? If yes what amount and merchant?
I made a few transactions before and after this test ₹100 txn, but I think I found the solution.
It looks like SBI rounds down all fractional CB values, as I understand from other threads.
So, it looks like I did get the CB from our website, but this was 2 weeks ago.

I made a few transactions before and after this test ₹100 txn, but I think I found the solution.
It looks like SBI rounds down all fractional CB values, as I understand from other threads.
So, it looks like I did get the CB from our website, but this was 2 weeks ago.
Yes, rounds down is correct and you got the cb for test txn also

If you think anything changed in 2 weeks, you can redo the test txn and get confirmation in max 3 days by same approach

Found a trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card purchase using SBI Cashback credit card:

Note - This is Amazon gift card purchase. You can use for Recharge, utility billpay, insurance, LIC, Amazon 3rd party merchant payment like Cleartrip, makemytrip, swiggy, MPL etc. There is also no limit or any condition to buy Amazon gift card purchase.

Trick -

i will share in DM but only condition is that stop doing DM ME, DM me in comment section. You will be disqualify for this trick, if you comment "DM ME" in comment section. So, stop spamming and direct "DM ME", i will share the website name. 😀😀
Dm me bro

Back